God dammit.....who do I have to fuck to get a new Tie fighter game.

Stits

Contributor
Veteran XV
All these new lucas art projects and not one game I wanna buy :disgust:

I'd take a flight sim set in the new films even as long as they kick just as much ass.

I'm sure there will be one sooner or later. I can't see Lucasarts sitting on that franchise and doing nothing more with it.

Edofnor said:
I remember when TIE and X-Wing vs. TIE came out...those were good times to have a PC.

Word, Imagine if you could do a dedicated server and have a 64x64 game plus voice.

:bandit:

I liked Rogue Squadron for n64, i used to play that game all the time. it was more of an arcade game than a sim, and there wasn't really any dog fighting, mostly just attacking big, stationary targets.

but it was fun.

I like the looks of Empire at War, but a new TIE Fighter would rock.

Perhaps they havn't got anyone suitable to develop it? Looking at the quality / type of recent Lucas Arts (and Totally whatsit) games...

Tribalbob said:
I liked Rogue Squadron for n64, i used to play that game all the time. it was more of an arcade game than a sim, and there wasn't really any dog fighting, mostly just attacking big, stationary targets.

but it was fun.
I agree with that, it had all those cool hidden ships, like the Naboo Starfighter, and the TIE Interceptor.

_321481_jabbathehutt150.jpg

Dude, you could have just said george wanted me to fuck jabba.

i loved XvT... 64x64 game would be nasty in one the scenarios of capital ship vs capital ship

jahman said:
wow i never thought about that. that would absaFUCKINGlutely kick ass!

It's words like yours that tell me I should be a producer for a game company.

I would very much enjoy a new TIE Fighter or X-Wing game but the market just isn't there for space sims, and most people would want to play it with a mouse like the homogays that they are.

capital ships would be awesome.

put like 12 players in manning guns on a star destroyer, you have to counter it with bombers...

Back