how to come close to getting yourself fired:

loop

Veteran XX
so i work at a midsize local CPA firm as a network admin. One of the ways that HR reduces stress during tax season is by providing treats and activities spontaneously throughout a few months. Well, today, Jim from HR decided it would be Pie day.

He went around asking about what kind of pies people wanted.

I couldn't help it - I said "creampie" and started giggling.

he turned bright red and walked away.

i chased after him and said NONONO **boston** cream pie.

close one.

ummm ok so i'm nieve and don't exactly get it, but it doesn't sound like a joke you want to have with another guy....just speculating

Like a CPA would fire anyone in early april. You could come in naked and throwing raw squid and he'd give you a promotion before firing you.

Trepdation said:
ummm ok so i'm nieve and don't exactly get it, but it doesn't sound like a joke you want to have with another guy....just speculating

see, i am fully secure in my sexuality so I have no problems making jokes like that without fear of other people thinking I might be (gasp ono) gay.

sorry if you don't feel that stable with your heterosexuality.

loop said:
see, i am fully secure in my sexuality so I have no problems making jokes like that without fear of other people thinking I might be (gasp ono) gay.

sorry if you don't feel that stable with your heterosexuality.

oh I'm stable but that justsounds like an innuendo flirt I would say to a girl..hence making it uncomfortable to say it to a guy

BTW I still have no clue what the hell it means which makes me twice as dangerous

{EDIT} althought it would be funny ot say it to a gay guy if his reaction was total embarrasment

Fool said:
Like a CPA would fire anyone in early april. You could come in naked and throwing raw squid and he'd give you a promotion before firing you.

that's not a bad idea.
thanks!

The politically correct answer is something standard, like Apple Pie.
Let him give you the perk, and life goes on.
If you have good looks and personality, then you can joke around on the job.
Otherwise, stay under the radar and collect your paycheck.

NoGodForMe said:

My boss has told me before he's going to chop off my fucking hands (opening something I shouldn't have) and swears more then I do. We yell at each other..it's funny as hell. I love not having that PC umbrella to hide under.

NoGodForMe said:

You have the most bleak outlook on life I have ever seen. It used to bother me for some reason, but now I think it's great

You should write a book

I thought creampies were when you nutted inside a girl then ate her out because you're a disgusting cumloving faggot

Aestis said:
I thought creampies were when you nutted inside a girl then ate her out because you're a disgusting cumloving faggot

oh...yeah! duh. Seen plenty of those videos..just couldn't put it together. Don't think your supposed to eat it though.

Back