I caught my ex's new boyfriend sucking his own dick.

Seth has fucked himself (pun intended) big time!

I got a call from Megan... it was short and sweet:

Megan: "Where did I keep my vibrator?"
Me: "Uhh.. what?"
Megan: "Just tell me... where did I keep it?"
Me: "In the 3rd drawer of your chest in the bedroom."
Megan: "Ok, Thanks."
Click.

A little while later she called back and had the following good news to tell me:
Megan: "I tricked Seth into telling me where my vibrator was. The only problem is that he said it was in the spot that I moved it to last weekend before I left town. Neither of you guys knew about that. I put it there so Julie wouldn't stumble across it."
Me: "Wait... so you're saying that the only way he knew its location was because he found it in this secret spot?"
Megan: "Yes. He knew that I had one and I guess he thought that where he told me it was, was where he thought I normally kept it. The only way he could have known it was in my closet was if he found it there since I've been gone. So at the very least he's been snooping around my house."
Me: "So do you believe me now?"
Megan: "I'm still having a hard time believing he sucked his own cock, but yes I believe you that he was in my home."
Me: "Thank god. What are you going to do?"
Megan: "Once I get home I'm filing a complaint with the police. Are you going to kick his ass?"
Me: "No no. I'm not going to do that. Believe me, I sure as hell want to but I can't."
Megan: "I'm sorry I doubted you at all. Did he REALLY suck his own dick? Seriously?"
Me: "Yes."
Megan: "Jesus christ he is a fucking pervert!"
Me: "Yep. How did Seth take it when you caught him?"
Megan: "Actually... I let him off the hook for now. I didn't let on that I caught him. I played it cool and I'll continue to until I file the complaint and see what else happens. You haven't told anyone about all this have you?"
Me <sarcastically>: "Naww... only the whole entire internet."
(She seemed to accept my statement as sarcasm)

Yay Megan!

I'm a little unclear on the specifics of how she got him to tell her the location of the vibrator, but I'm not going to press her for anymore details. The only thing that matters is that she caught Seth in a trap and now believes me.

This should be the end of it all unless Seth flips out once he gets the bad news. Surely he isn't THAT stupid to fuck with me or Megan with a complaint filed against him... but it IS seth we're dealing with here.

I'm not so sure you could even just tell her to smell the vibrator had he kept it as evidence anyways. Who would know if she had ever stuck it up her ass?

Either way, it's time to release the info of Seth and let TW take care of him for you

pahuyuth said:
Me: "Yep. How did Seth take it when you caught him?"
Megan: "Actually... I let him off the hook for now. I didn't let on that I caught him. I played it cool and I'll continue to until I file the complaint and see what else happens. You haven't told anyone about all this have you?"
Me <sarcastically>: "Naww... only the whole entire internet."
(She seemed to accept my statement as sarcasm)

TRAP

Dunno, everytime I hear "You haven't told anyone did you?" in a movie, it's a trap. Meaning death.

EDIT: post his phone number dude.

Last edited:
I think to be safe, you give us all "seth's" information.
As they are probably preparing to kill you, if you don't report back in say...3 minutes...The huddled masses of Tribalwar will take care of him.

Edit: of course, we're only thinking of your protection...

I don't believe one word of any of this. It's still pretty funny, but tw is a never ending supply of gullible fools.

great story, real or not

I'll just go ahead and beleive it because it's more fun that way

for the haters, you'll never prove it's fake so try and have some fun

the critical question is....

Does Seth have any clue about these forums, u in them or names or anything...
the only way he would know about the charges before they are out.

i dont care if its fake
its funny as shit

and chances are no charges could be filed by her, except possibly trespassing.
phallahayth could file assault charges though.

but its all he said/she said so the cops would most likely shrug it off

Back