tribalwarriors in the Rye/White Plains NY area

There's not much to do in our area outside of the city besides your typical bars and clubs found in any suburban area.

upscale + some shithole in upstate new york don't go together ( :lol: )

I've been to a bunch of areas in upstate NY from near NYC to near Syracuse and I've yet to find anything useful other than all the weed they grow up ehre

Durak said:
upscale + some shithole in upstate new york don't go together ( :lol: )

I've been to a bunch of areas in upstate NY from near NYC to near Syracuse and I've yet to find anything useful other than all the weed they grow up ehre

Its got the regular stuff any town has. bars, shopping. white plains has good shopping. the city itself is pretty nice, clean. but like Rayn said its mainly just bars at night. but whatta you want, disney land?

Nah, I just thought it was funny that Houston thought there was anything especially important to do out in White Plains other than the usual like getting trashed at a bar.

Durak said:
Didn't Java start up a gaming center or something?

dunno. I just recall a thread of his with pics of the inside(the bar, coulda been a coffee or wine bar, cant recall). I remember it being very purple.

i've been in white plains. what a dump. i dont see how you could call it clean. i guess im not used to dirty cities.

I would think white plains would have a good titty bar. quite a few pro athletes live there, they need their titty bars.

DMAUL said:
i've been in white plains. what a dump. i dont see how you could call it clean. i guess im not used to dirty cities.

It was clean compared to NYC. :D
but it was dirty if compared to most west coast cities I've been to.

Last edited:
Christ you fuckers don't know wtf you're talking about. White Plains isn't dirty and is definately not 'some shithole in upstate new york'. I really don't consider anything of lower westchester 'upstate' for that matter.

Anyways the main area in White Plains is mostly the business disctrict so there isn't a ton of stuff to do outside of the shopping areas. There ARE a few bars on or near North Broadway and one or two others on Main. If you want to catch a flick (not that there is anything out really atm) there is one of those new uber movie houses with god knows how many theatres.

what i love most about westchester is that the upper middle class folks that move out there do so to shelter their children from gangbanging and drug abuse, yet its those suburban kids with absolutely nothing to do that end up binge drinking drug abusers that branch off into more factioned off groups than ever ends up occurring in the inner city.

Back