If Red Hot Chili Peppers is one of your favorite bands...

You ever check out John Frusciante's solo shit? Shadows Collide With People and all that?

Good stuff.

You like Dredg? I thought no one else listened to them. yeah the thing works best if don't put in really popular bands, but I've found a LOT of good music from that website.

Gobd said:
You like Dredg? I thought no one else listened to them. yeah the thing works best if don't put in really popular bands, but I've found a LOT of good music from that website.

ive loved them for a good 4-5 years. They are from los gatos which is a stones throw from santa cruz

heres new song titles from the new album. they just released the list today

"Hung Over On Tuesday"
"Ode To The Sun"
"Spit Shine" (leaked as Tanbark i think. very good)
"Catch Without Arms"
"Bug Eyes"
"Matroshka"
"San Real"
"A Couple Of Drinks" (leaked with no name. VERY VERY GOOD)
"Not That Simple"

Gobd said:

I'd like to point out that I, too, like Dredg. I'm quite pissed I had to miss them with the Deftones this past summer, but I would've had to fail a course to have attended it.

Zombee said:
RHCP is good, but better when Navarro was with them.

Wow, I believe the COMPLETE opposite. One Hot Minute was, by far, their worst album of the 90's. Navarro is great, but he needs to stick with his roots and his projects.

Back