someone stole our fucking keg..wtf

skip

Veteran XV
we threw a 4 kegger yesterday. someone told me the keg downstairs was kicked, so when we went to replace, the keg and tap was missing. thought one of my roomates took it out but when i asked them, they had no clue. we went outside and saw footsteps leading out the side door into the backyard, and over a fence. the trashcan the keg was in was over there too.

what the fuck, why would you come to a party and steal a fucking keg? what are you trying to accomplish? you can't get the deposit money for it because tag isn't in your fucking name. all they managed to do was screw us out of $125. and don't ask how they fucking got the keg out, we asked a basement of around 100 people and no one saw a fucking thing.

just pissed, ruined an otherwise good party. seems like everytime we throw a bigger one shit gets gay.

Kegs are fucking heavy. Someone had to see a bunch of struggling kids carry it out. I can't even fucking lift a keg completely by myself....

it was empty, but someone still shoulda seen some bitchasses lugging it out. asked everyone, no one said shit.

8ball sippin
the bitches are flippin
slow down and hit a dippin
continue my trippin
hittin my switches
collect from my bitches
the money that i make so i can add to my riches

Don't think for a moment that there isn't a store around there somewhere that won't take a keg no-questions-asked for a little pocket change.

wait someone stole an empty keg?

Wow thats a great way to dick over someone you hate though. They lose the deposit for no reason whatsoever, lol

an empty keg can be exchanged when getting a new keg. If it had the tap on it, they just scored a free tap. Basically, they only have to pay for the beer the next time they want to get a keg.

Back