Bonus Codes for various poker sites

n9ne

Veteran XV
Lots of poker sites have little bonus codes where if you email support with the code, you get a certain amount of real money. This thread is to post these various codes for the hundreds of various poker sites.

i will start.

Absolute poker

-post your email address here so i can refer you (this will make you 25$ extra if you ever make a deposit)

-you will be sent an email, which will have a link that will allow you to sign up through me

-download the software

-create your account

-email support@absolutepoker.com with bonus code HPG10 and you get 10$ free, you can deposit more if you like ;)

it took about 45 minutes to get the money.

post more please now thx

Last edited:
Do you need to have an active account at absolute poker, or include the account name that you are using?

it said it didnt exist when i tried to use it when i singed up, but ill try using it agian now that ive signed up

yeah guys, you probably want to have an account before you ask for the 10$ :rofl:

and sarc, i was surprised too how fast i got the cash, took like 10 minutes at 530 am :bigthumb:

n9ne said:
yeah guys, you probably want to have an account before you ask for the 10$ :rofl:

and sarc, i was surprised too how fast i got the cash, took like 10 minutes at 530 am :bigthumb:

i tired using WHILE signing up in the bonus code slot you ass

but whatever, i just emailed the support thing so im hoping to get the money

i think you need to EMAIL them WITH the code for the free10$

the code space that shows when you're signing up is the REFERRAL CODE not the BONUS code

Violent said:
do you get anything if we put you as our referal?

cant hurt ;) i'm sure id get something if you actually made a real deposit of your own, which wouldnt be a bad idea because the people there are TERRIBLE and 10 wont do you much

if you want to refer me, here is my info (not sure what it will ask for)

email - primapoker@yahoo.com
username - bigmouth_

and yes, as prio (and i) stated you need to email them the code, not type it in at registration

If we all put him as our referral, but just claim the $10 and do nothing else, I doubt he'll get any sort of positive reward :\

its alright, no biggie... i mean if people sign up under me and make a deposit, great! if not oh wellz

i would much rather have people post some more codes to get money on more sites, i figure the more different sites i have real money on the better

Ok i looked it up, it says to refer a friend i have to fill out a form with your email address (before you make your account there)

so if any of you think you might make a deposit sometime, and want to hook me up for getting ya a free 10$ (you will also get 25$ more for being referred by me), leave your email address here before you register your account

so what do the people get outa the deal who are listed as the referrals? I mean, sure, I get 25... but do you get a bonus out of the deal too? just curious, doesn't change anything here for me (i'll be signing up for pstars probably sooner or later anyway).

if you leave your email here, basically

- you will get your 10$
- if you deposit and play a low amount of raked hands, u get 25$ extra, i get 50$

Back