So the cops just kicked me out of a party :(

Dumpy Dooby said:
I was under the impression that they were only at liberty to tell us to shut up or cite us for noise pollution. :shrug:

Oh, I was parked in a red zone accross the street from the party. The cops didn't even notice and I didn't get a ticket. I win. :D
actually you lost in the long run. kthx.

rule #1

cops are not allowed to enter a home without consent of owner

sooo.... if they knock on your door to break up a party, all you have to say is you are not allowed to come inside and they can not enter until they have a warrent.

cops are niggers

they took me and my buddies champange

they were in brown bags
but they took them anyways

PsioniX said:
cops are niggers

they took me and my buddies champange

they were in brown bags
but they took them anyways
No shit, at least do what we do and buy some nice bottles and fill them up with ghetto shit to at least LOOK impressive

i had a similar situation and because i couldn’t drive i got a 250$ loitering ticket and they impounded my car since its not suppose to be there too

You never want to fuck with cops. They're control freaks.
If one tells you to leave the party, just go and tell them you're coming back with someone to get your car. Then sneak back in half an hour and drive your car away.

One time I walked up to a go-cart track/arcade with a drink in my hand. I was going to dump the drink right before going in, and this dick takes the drink, smells it, and tells the rent a cop. They call a cab and make me leave. The cabby starts driving me home, but doesn't know what happened. So 5 minutes away, I tell him to drop me off at a hotel where I'm meeting friends. I hike all the way back to the go-kart place, get in my car, and leave.

If people are coming and going freely with no door check, it's a public place. At least that's how the pigs who broke up my parties always explained it.

Pfft... I walked 13 miles along the highway last night!

Ever see the sunrise from the highway? Not fun.

FUCK.

Automatic Jack said:
If people are coming and going freely with no door check, it's a public place. At least that's how the pigs who broke up my parties always explained it.

they are so full of shit

You can always defy them and then explain to the judge how you really weren't doing anything wrong and they were on private property. Then he'll lay out the real deal, whatever that is.

In the meantime you still spend the night in jail though.

Daredevil said:
rule #1

cops are not allowed to enter a home without consent of owner

sooo.... if they knock on your door to break up a party, all you have to say is you are not allowed to come inside and they can not enter until they have a warrent.

unless they "see" blood on one of the people in teh house. then they have probal cause.

also, when ever you begin to speak to the coppers, you should always try to remember to say, "under my 1st amendment right, officer". this allows you to say just about anything you want to to them with out them taking offence to what you've said. they also will give respect to you for thinking you know the law.

Back