Anime Anime Anime

DropSquad

Veteran XV
With my tentacle question i ended up looking at alot of anime shit and some of the bitches are quite hot even though they arnt even real.. MUAHAHA. Well we have girls girls girls, boobs boobs boobs, and ass ass ass so might as well start a draw hot bitches thread. So to start out i'll post the 2 that are already in the tentacle thread. More to come.

santababe24ql.jpg

santababe7wo.jpg

I used to have a kick ass anime wallpaper that was a collage (sp?) of Rei pictures, some of them naked. Anyone have this?

How people are attracted to cartoons, boggles my mind, i just dont understand it.

And how people even watch anime, also boggles my mind, its the same fucking piece of shit 5 frame a second horrible worthless dogshit it has always been.

Hoo_Man said:
How people are attracted to cartoons, boggles my mind, i just dont understand it.

And how people even watch anime, also boggles my mind, its the same fucking piece of shit 5 frame a second horrible worthless dogshit it has always been.

If that's your description, you haven't seen good anime.

I'm not attracted to all cartoon females, but some of them are drawn very well and are very artistic... just like someone painting a nude girl and someone being attracted to it.

And then you get the same response from anime freaks

Well YOU OBVIOULSY HAVN'T SEEN KOAWUEAOHEAINIUSHIAI VOLUME 8. here watch it.

Theni watch it, and its the same fucking shit. Anime is 5fps dog shit, its like playing HL2 on a 486.

Hoo_Man said:

Cite some of the worthless dogshit you've seen? Examples?

Back