[NFL] Will the Steelers run the table in regular season?

Falhawk

Veteran XX
I still can't believe they keep winning. Yesterday was really close. I don't attribute their success to ben rothelroestloloroflberger but the kid isn't making a lot of mistakes which helps the team. The rest of the team is really stepping up.

The NFC fucking sucks. Eagles in the superbowl but the AFC playoffs will be great

Colts/Steelers/Pats

Colts a really dangerous team offensively...which is good because their defense sucks.

Steelers aren't overpowering really but they keep finding ways to win which can be critical down the stretch.

Pats, these guys know how to win especially with setbacks.

Gonna be a great playoff.

BTW I think all 3 of these teams could beat the eagles in the superbowl.

I'll pull for the Colts.
Pittsburgh already had their glory years. Gawd, I don't want to see all that footage again.
Pats have won enough.

oh my predictions:

if the pats play the colts, the pats will win (colts have no defense and pats own manning). When the pats play the steelers the pats will win.

Pats vs Eagles in SB.

Pittsburgh has a tough schedule the final 4 weeks...the Jets next week, then they'll walk over the Giants, but then play Baltimore and Buffalo...

they'll have a tough time running the table.

Indy's got the same problem coming up...they face Baltimore, San Diego and Denver...

The Pats actually luck out here because they play Cincy this week, then Miami, then the Jets then San Fran...New England has the best chance to run the table since they only have to face 2 teams over .500

If Philly loses another game I'll be surprised, the best team they have left to play is Washington. They had a pretty cake schedule this year.

I still have a hard time admitting that the Eagles are pretty much in the Super Bowl already. It just seems destined that they never make it, kind of like the Bills never winning a Super Bowl and Peyton Manning never winning the big game. And especially with such a glaring weakness, their run defense. Someone has to make a run in the NFC, maybe Carolina will beat them again.

man I totally forgot that yankee was out of town.

I posted this thread so he could come in here and slob manning's knob

Whoever has home field advantage will win the AFC. I dont think the colts will be able to come into Pitt or Foxboro and win a playoff game in cold weather. But thats just my opinion.

the eagles will lose before the end of the year because they could actually clinch home-field with a win next week and a falcons loss, or a win the next 2 weeks...they'll be playing at least 2 games that are meaningless, so the scrubs will be playing.

last nights game was so close because of the shitty calls :|

but anyhow, i think the steelers will beat the colts, but the pats could very likely rape the steelers

eagles are doing well because they arnt playing very many teams, no way theyre winning the superbowl

overall the pats are much better than the steelers.

I don't care if the fucking stealers won that game or not. We were missing our top rb and he does make a huge difference.

Back