Make love not spam

Was posted Tuesday, but the site was down due to DDoS/hacking by a spammer group.

Yeah, it was double irony. The message they left on the site was something like "You know it's wrong to attack spammers."

It sounds like it was working - it forced them to attack back

I hate freakin spammers and people that make viruses and spyware

Kill them all - let God sort them out!

This is the thing that always cracks me up about spam vigilantes.

The big bitch about spam from most people is that 'it eats up bandwith, puts stresses on servers'

And their ingenious way of combating this..is by sending mail...eating up bandwith, and putting stress on servers....or by dos attacks....eating up bandwith, and putting even more stress on servers.

JuggerNaught said:
This is the thing that always cracks me up about spam vigilantes.

The big bitch about spam from most people is that 'it eats up bandwith, puts stresses on servers'

And their ingenious way of combating this..is by sending mail...eating up bandwith, and putting stress on servers....or by dos attacks....eating up bandwith, and putting even more stress on servers.
Except the servers are the ones owned by spammers, or people who host spammers.

Not corporations, schools, governments, etc.

Try some logic. Maybe you'll figure it out.

JuggerNaught.jpg

Data said:
Except the servers are the ones owned by spammers, or people who host spammers.

Not corporations, schools, governments, etc.

Try some logic. Maybe you'll figure it out.
not really. those servers are in places like serverseed idiot. its not like there is some dark seedy section of the internet that the spam servers hang out on retard.

JuggerNaught said:
not really. those servers are in places like serverseed idiot. its not like there is some dark seedy section of the internet that the spam servers hang out on retard.
:rofl:

Except that's exactly the case. There are known hosts (sometimes off-shore, sometimes domestic) who harbor spammers. Those are the networks and subnets targeted by this anti-spam application.

But I'm not surprised that you don't know this, since you're an idiot.

Data said:
:rofl:

Except that's exactly the case. There are known hosts (sometimes off-shore, sometimes domestic) who harbor spammers. Those are the networks and subnets targeted by this anti-spam application.

But I'm not surprised that you don't know this, since you're an idiot.
You are such a moron data. If you knew half of what you think you do, you would still be a fucking moron.

I did legal marketing for a while, and im currently putting together a couple sites to do it again...but please, entertain me with your knowledge on this subject..i have a couple seconds to spare.

Data said:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/26/lycos_europe_spam_blitz/

Tell me something, Jugger. How do you think SPEWS works? Do you know anything about it?
I know exactly how spews work.

I also know how ghost mail servers work

I also know how fake headers in email work

Basically..spews means dick to someone who is really making money spamming, and 90% of the people who cry and scream about spam are complete idiots who sign up for something online, using their real email address, and completely overlook the fineprint of the signup screen saying that their email will be sold/traded with that company's partners or assiciate companies...OR they are some wannabe online entrepreneur who wants to start a business, thinks they can do it themselves, and goes out and downloads something like a link blaster...again without reading what it does or how it works, so they dont see the part about when they use that link blaster, yes, they will be throwing the link to their site out to about 500,000 sites, but they will also recieve email from every single one of the members of those 500,000 sites.

What it boils down to, is people get spam because they are fucking stupid.

Back