Natalie Portman in a thong

she was completely nude, full-frontal in closer, but the director cut out the scenes cause he though they were too raunchy

but she still shows her bewbs

Crom said:
she was completely nude, full-frontal in closer, but the director cut out the scenes cause he though they were too raunchy

but she still shows her bewbs

Actually, from what I've read the nudity was removed altogether.

are you fucking kidding? natalie portman was naked in a movie and he fucking cut it out? he just cut his ticket sales in half.

he said he started thinking of her like his daughter and wanted to protect her

aka he wants to sell the rushes on ebay

She's got a nice body.

edit:
On another note, that vid makes me wish there was gonna be another Professional movie:

LeonThePro4.jpg
Nat1.jpg

Last edited:
Reggs said:
Where did your sig go?

Lost it... friend of mine hosted the pic forever (who I've stopped talking with) and he dumped it. I don't own any webspace and I'm not about to for just a sig.

Dalmar said:
Lost it... friend of mine hosted the pic forever (who I've stopped talking with) and he dumped it. I don't own any webspace and I'm not about to for just a sig.

Upload serverseed? Smacknuts? Microswift?

I always thought those sites were temporary. I'd hate to have to re-upload my sig every month or what have you. Unless I'm mistaken?

Last edited:
The Blower's Daughter is a good song. Prolly ranks 4th on that album, atleast if I was doing the rankings (with Volcano, Delicate and Cold Water coming in ahead of it).

The woman who sings backup vocals on most of the tracks on O goes from above average looking to very hot every time that she opens her mouth, which is the exact opposite of pretty much every other woman on the planet.

(stupid damn thread has me playing O again)

Natalie Portman is incredibly beautiful, and that shot in the video is worth the wait. But only barely...that has to be one of the most excrutiatingly awful vocals I have ever heard. That man's voice should be registered as a deadly weapon. Could not have been worse, no way in hell.

Back