I will never forgive my father -- or -- life lessons from ME to YOU

BadMoFo

Contributor
Veteran XX
back in the good days (the 80's) when I was a sophmore in high school I had the long flowing locks of a 'header' (or one who enjoyed HEAVY METAL YUEAHH). I rode the bus, Chester was the driver, a really cool negro gentleman who encouraged me to draw my comic strips featuring 'Wongo the Caveman' (based off a history teacher I had)

anyways, on with the story

one day riding home on the bus I got to talking to a couple girls I knew from the neighborhood Kristy and Melissa ...

Kristy, with a little meat on her bones was not hard on the eyes, she had full pert breasts and a nice figure pretty hot even by tribalwar standards. If I had to guess at least a C-cup.

Melissa on the other hand was absolutely beautiful, dark skinned, dark hair, dark eyes, thin-ish figure and very nice breasts (maybe a heavy B or light C)

Both of them were doable. mmm oh yeah

We got to talking about this and that and the conversation was flowing, they asked me to get off the bus at their stop (about 2miles or so from my stop) so we could continue the conversation, of course I agreed...wtf Im not gay RITE?

so we were walking along the street chit chatting they told m they usually took a fire road that lead behind some houses since it was a faster way for them to get home.

I followed them along the road until we were about half way through it they stopped and sat down we talked some more

then they asked me if I wanted to make out with THEM

I was like FUCK YEAH!!

so I sat between them..

then Melissa got up and left (she walked down the fire road out of site) I guess the girls were a little shy about making out with me in front of each other

so I went to work on Kritsy, with the hot hot tounge kissing it was awesome

after a few she got up and went and got Melissa

Melissa walked back and then the make out session continued.

after a while it was time for them to go I had a raging boner and wanted to fuck

they told me how they were baby sitting that night and would have a house all to themselves, they invited me over for some more 'play time'

I was on fucking cloud nine man damn two chicks I was gonna score and in a big way

until I got home...

my dad was fucking PISSED that I was like 3 hours late getting home from school.

he told me to go to my room

my mind screamed NO FUCKING NO!!!!11

I tried to sneak out 2 times that night

and got caught

I fucking missed out bigtime.

to this day I wonder if I had told my dad there was two hot chicks waiting for if he would've let me go

:(

anyways.

that concludes storytime for today.

So just what "life lesson" am I supposed to be learning, mofo? "If you're going to be three hours late getting home from school, you should call and let your parents know?"

That's no life lesson. That's common sense.

you suck at sneaking out. hell, if i was caught sneaking out, i'd overtly leave. i wouldn't miss that shit

So what's the lesson here? Kill father, tell him to go fuck himself?

Glad I never had to deal with that kinda shit.

dumb highschool girls, didn't know it is BIG FEET not BIG HEADS that indicate the pelvic python size.

dude youre a moron for not telling your dad

but i mean this never happened so whatever.

Pirate Steve said:
haha... the 90's were a way better decade to be a teenager in

I disagree.

We had Duran Duran for all the girls to get wet over. At least I could listen to them and like em (but pretend I didn't cuz all the girls liked em).

You guys had NSYNC / Back Street Boys...girls got wet over them the same way...but can you say you honestly liked them? :p

Back