Netflix Burn.....

Messiah

Veteran X
I'm trying to burn a dvd i got from netflix.....but it wont let me. It says its copy-protected. Im using Nero. Is there anyway around this?

Messiah said:
I'm trying to burn a dvd i got from netflix.....but it wont let me. It says its copy-protected. Im using Nero. Is there anyway around this?

Yeah, don't use nero.

Download a program called DVD decrypter to rip the DVD, and a program called DVD shrink to shrink the file to fit and while preserving the quality on a signle dvd disc. DVD decrypter will burn it aswell.. both programs are free

You need one of those DVD copy programs designed to let you legally "back-up" your DVDs, Nero does not do it. Check with your local Best Buy/CompUSA

Messiah said:

read my pm in irc!@#$

Zero said:
Yeah, don't use nero.

Download a program called DVD decrypter to rip the DVD, and a program called DVD shrink to shrink the file to fit and while preserving the quality on a signle dvd disc. DVD decrypter will burn it aswell.. both programs are free
dvdshrink can rip the movie itself too. it'll burn with either nero or dvddecryptor automatically.

altogether about 20-30 minutes for me. dvdshrink is best with nero because its all 1 step process - no BS like those other proggies.

Messiah said:
how long does the burn usually take......im using dvd shrink....hmmm first time burnign advd.
if it needs compression and i don't do a deep analysis, i think it takes like an hour or so, including burn at 4x. its sad that i forget because i did about 120 or so in a month over the summer.

Back