Poll: Do you regularly use tobacco

sigh........I smoked for a awhile then got into chew......chewed for awhile and stopped......ever since I worked this construction job I cant quit smoking fucking tobacco

Elvis Hitler said:
I quit 4 and a half years ago after smoking for 11 years

Congrats.

I never smoked. Always kind of wanted to try. But as I've gotten older, sense has kept me from doing so.

Miracle said:
Congrats.

I never smoked. Always kind of wanted to try. But as I've gotten older, sense has kept me from doing so.

I quit at the same time as my uncle. He smoked for close to 40 years, two packs a day. Sadly, it caught up to him in the end. It ain't a good way to go

The bar I use to work a about 8 years ago had a guy come in, the cocktail waitress tells me this guy smokes 10 packs a day. I'm like I don't think that is possible but sure enough just for those 2 hours he was there, he smoked 4 packs.

He had a heart attack 2 years ago...

that's a lot of god damn cigarettes

how can somebody afford 300 packs of cigarettes a month

that's a lot of garbage too...

I smoke about a half a pack now.. I sleep a lot more and my commute is 5 mins.. I used to smoke 1 1/2 to 2 packs a few months back but I'd sleep maybe 5-6 hours and my commute was usually an hour. I'd kill about 10 smokes one way...

I honestly /enjoy/ smoking, however the exhuberant price of canadian smokes is forcing me to seriously consider considering to quit

Back