[WARNING: POLITICAL BULLSHIT] So Kerry would offer Iran a nuclear deal...

PS - If Bush offered this deal, he would be crucified in the press.. and rightly so. This is a stupid plan, regardless who thought of it.

WARNING

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS POLITICAL BULLSHIT ANYMORE

please fucking die already

stopposting.gif

:lol:

lets see how the liberals try and combat this one!!

maybe they will post a picture of Bush scratching his ass or something equally poignant.

The Kerry position has long been recommended by State Department circles. Current and former U.S. diplomats have warned against a U.S. confrontation with Iran, instead proposing a so-called "grand bargain" with Teheran that would include a removal of sanctions imposed on Iran.

:shrug:

Not a new idea, apparently

Also
In speeches and interviews granted this week, Edwards stressed that a Democratic presidential administration would not ease U.S. opposition to an Iranian nuclear bomb.

"A nuclear Iran is unacceptable for so many reasons, including the possibility that it creates a gateway and the need for other countries in the region to develop nuclear capability – Saudi Arabia, Egypt, potentially others," Edwards told the Washington Post.

*shrugs*

In theory, a US/Europe deal with Iran sounds realistic, but I think it's a pipedream to think Iran won't pull a North Korea on us and start building fissionable material on the side.

I think any US/Europe reaction would be too late in regards to a transgression, especially if they already have a nuclear warhead ready. Much like North Korea, it's a lot harder to police the offendant if they can nuke their neighbors.

All in all, a sound theory but poor in execution, although it would be nice to see if Iran can play nice and follow Lybia's footsteps.

GreasyBoy said:
I don't see what the problem is. Clinton did the same thing in N. Korea and look how well that worked out.

Yeah because despite the fact they have nukes, ever since they got them they have been firing them at every country like Peter North in a whore house. North Korea axis of EVIL...watch out they might fire another nuke at someone!

oh wait no they haven't. BUT THEY'RE EVIL!!! They will !

GreasyBoy said:
I don't see what the problem is. Clinton did the same thing in N. Korea and look how well that worked out.

History never repeats itself. You should know this, dammit.

[OPs]Prophecy said:
Yeah because despite the fact they have nukes, ever since they got them they have been firing them at every country like Peter North in a whore house. North Korea axis of EVIL...watch out they might fire another nuke at someone!

While what you say is true, I doubt Iran's neighbors would like to be under the same daily threat of vaporization (not figurative...actually having a crazy guy threaten to nuke you into oblivion on a regular basis) that South Korea and Japan find themselves in.

Waidan said:
While what you say is true, I doubt Iran's neighbors would like to be under the same daily threat of vaporization (not figurative...actually having a crazy guy threaten to nuke you into oblivion on a regular basis) that South Korea and Japan find themselves in.

link where he threatens to nuke please.

[OPs]Prophecy said:

I hope that your grandparents live in N. Korea...

Back