So Arnold is stumping for Bush at the convention right now...

Icey

Veteran X
I don't live in CA, is this guy really doing a great job in your state? I know he's popular and this endorsement of Bush will help him get moderate votes, but this thread is mostly about Arnold. How would you rate his job performance?

The Governator's speech is pretty damn good so far. He's definitely the kind of leader who helps to bring new people into the party.

Theta said:
we must terminated the evil democrates from releasing skynet
I swear if he says that I would push to alter the Constitution to let this guy get elected to the presidency.

my dad thinks they will change the constitution if bush wins another four more to put arnold into office.
"AND WE WILL TERMINATE THE TERROIST!"

anyways, in terms of arnold as a governor, i officially "live in arizona" but go to school 9 months a year (college) in silicon valley. i like him a lot, woulda voted for him if i could. he does work hard, and gets shit done. if stuff won't get done, he pushes non stop.

the general consensus down there - it seems like people like him :bigthumb:

breeze said:
my dad thinks they will change the constitution if bush wins another four more to put arnold into office.
it wouldn't be suprising, they need someone to beat Hilary Clinton. The republicans will need to do well in congressional elections for it to happen though

Back