[Boxing] Mike Tyson vs. Danny Williams

i really wanted to watch this for the circus value...but paying $45? fuck that
this fight is worth the price of a dvd rental, ie: $4

yeah paying 3 dollars a minute to watch fucking boxing is ridiculous
although i might pay 3 dollars a minute to see britney spears and c. alguirea box and then fuck

hopefully once he wins tonight his next fight will be w/ jirov which will be worth paying for.. tonights fight is a joke and even the undercard sucks.. i think its like junior flywieghts

Ronnie Dobbs said:
hopefully once he wins tonight his next fight will be w/ jirov which will be worth paying for.. tonights fight is a joke and even the undercard sucks.. i think its like junior flywieghts

you think Jirov's workrate will give him trouble?

will it give tyson trouble? its hard to say.. i think jirov got robbed in the toney fight and mesi was damn fucking lucky to get out of thier fight alive.. tyson is such an enigma though who can say what he'll do. jirov is one tough fucker though.. depends on which tyson shows up that day i guess

I disagree about Toney, I think it was close but I don't think it was a robbery. Mesi was lucky. I think Jirov can take some good punishment and if he moves he could probably weather the storm for the first few rounds, and if he does he can outbox Tyson. Depends on Tyson though, if he doesn't get the KO will he lose focus or get frustrated. he seems like he's taking shit seriously now, but it's seemed that way before and he is getting up there in age.

i personally thought jirov won the toney fight but anytime a fight is that close i don't mind it going either way. what i didn't like was the scorecards.. i think at least 2 of the judges had toney winning by 5 or more points which is bs. w/o jirov going down late i don't think that fight should have even been close for toney.

mesi would not be undefeated if that were a 12 round fight, thats for sure.

as far as tyson i can easily see it going the way you describe cause jirov can definitly take a beating and still keep boxing but with tyson you never know what hes going to do.. if he could find that killer instinct he used to have he could definitly knock jirov out early.

Last edited:
Jirov wins by disqualification when Tyson actually turns into a firey demon and commands his tigers to leap at his opponents throats. He then turns on the crowd and demands their souls, to which he is rebuffed by those in the audience and watching on Pay Per View. The only one to acquiesce is Max Kellerman.

But as it turns out, that soul is useless as he already soiled it by he already basically stealing Around the Horn and taking it to another network - and putting his name in the title of the show.

Undercard Dieppa vs Solis, Dieppa keeps the belt, two judges have it a shut out 120-108, one judge has it even. Al Bernstein has it even also, not like it matters. Supposedly it was a crap fight, lots of missed punches.

Ali vs Nunez - Ali gets a tko victory in round 9 when Nunez's corner throws in the towel in a boring uneventful fight.

Back