For those of you upgrading PC for Doom3/HL2

The php errors vomited all over their site are highly amusing, however. That chick they had develop their site needs a good swift cock-slapping for not handling a simple db connection problem.

However, I will be going to their PAX event in August, and I will have a good time. I will also goatse-gram them (and not run away like a pussy, unlike the other TWer who tried it), for a fee of one meeeeellion dollars.

Pagy said:
lurk for a few years until you figure out how not to be a tool

:boohoo:

I said in my original post most people find PA unfunnay. If you know you are one of those people, then you know not to waste your time going to read it.

Phanman said:
:boohoo:

I said in my original post most people find PA unfunnay. If you know you are one of those people, then you know not to waste your time going to read it.
because i decide if something is funny AFTER i see it, not before

its called informing your opinion

also, seriously, stop posting and lurk

Pagy said:
because i decide if something is funny AFTER i see it, not before

its called informing your opinion

also, seriously, stop posting and lurk

well allow me to inform your opinion that it sucks

Ehh... They had some good stuff a long while back but their recent material needs alot of work.

I hope they do a quality T:V series like they did for T2, but I think the Tribes community seriously rejected them or something a while ago.

Phanman said:
well allow me to inform your opinion that it sucks

Just shutup already. It was a stupid comic. Regardless of if it was penny arcade or not, the comic sucked and you suck for posting it. Now STFU and lurk until you get a clue.

Back