Mother tries to hook me up with her daughter!!!

kicker

Veteran XV
OK Check this.

One of our deans (i have helped her with several things in the past) stopped me in the hall and she said can i talk to you for a second.. I said "yes mam". So she says, " I have a daughter that needs to get out, and i was wondering if you'd be interested in sometime just going to a movie or hanging out or something with her. She's really fun to be around and likes to just have fun but i don't like the people she has been hanging out with here lately, all they ever do is get drunk."

So she pulls out this picture of her daughter,which i might add is pretty cute, and her daughter is standing beside a horse in like some proffesional jockey gear. Not the kind of jockey that rides in the kentuky derby, but like a black blazer with black boots and khaki pants. So i'm thinking, damn they got to have lots of money you know.

so again the lady says, "If you want to sometime, just call her and see if she wants to do something fun, she'll be leaving for OU this summer and i just want to try and get her out of her group of friends that get wasted everynight" At that point i was like, lady do you really know me, do you know what i do on the weekends?

So i ask her if i can get ahold of her in anyway, and she writes her daughters name and number on a sticky note and gives it to me and says "I'll tell her i talked to you about it so it won't completely weird both of you out when and if you call."

haha this one kinda freaked me out a little.

What would you do TW?

and IF i call i'll see if i can get a screename or e-mail to TRY and get some pics.

****UPDATE*****

Ok guys this is definately twist of the year... for me anyway.

i jsut saw the mother again in the presidents office when i made my daily stop to see what the presidents secratary was doing(we've been friends for a while). So anyway the mother walks out and says, "I told my daughter that i told you to call her". So i said, "ohh ok". she then said, "My daughter asked me if you knew that she was the daughter of the dean". I said, "ya i know who you are, that doesn't bother me". And the mother responds with, "I knew you wouldn't have a problem with it, i told my daughter that you shouldn't care because you are the presidents son"......

i am in no way related to the president, but me and her son i could see how we could be confused for each other. She walked off while i was still in shock and confusion before i could correct her.

**Cliff Notes**
Dean of CIS program stops me in hallway.
She says she has a daughter that's cute.
She says she wants me to call her sometime and hangout
Then gives me her daughters number.

Last edited:
requiem that was very similar to a friend that i asked about 10 minutes after it happened... He was like, she sounds wild, shit i'd try to fuck.

Yankee said:
she probably considers you a sexless nerd who she would feel safe around her daughter

ouch yankee, that hurt but on the contrary, i'm not a sexless nerd. I put up a front around older people and especially deans.

but if i was a girl and my mom told me she gave my number to some kid id probably punch her in the face

Calling_bullshit.jpg

She knows you probably drink, but it's better she hangs out with 1 drunk than a whole group of them who could get in trouble with the law. Plus you are in college, her friends may be flipping burgers full time.

Back