e/n: How can I help my sister?

flexxx

Contributor
Veteran XX
She just called and told me that she found out her boyfriend (whom she shares an apartment with) has been cheating on her for 6 months. They had a big fight and she wants him to leave but he refuses to stay somewhere else tonight. Should I go down there and talk to him? Should I tell her to involve the cops? Should I let them work it out? She sounds miserable. Suggestions?

"Talk to him"? Shit... I'd bring a fucking bat.

I'd kill my sister's boyfriend if I found out he was cheating on her, but that's just me. :shrug:

Yaason said:
let the bitch stay somewhere else. why should the guy always have to sleep in the car

yeah, what's up with that? You see it on cops all the time where the police are asking the guy to leave for the night. Why can't she leave?

Yaason said:
let the bitch stay somewhere else. why should the guy always have to sleep in the car
He's the one who cheated? She should be able to kick him out. I think the apartment is in both their names.

She wanted to come stay here but she doesn't want him staying in her bed or messing with her stuff.

e/n = everything / nothing. (means everything to me, nothing to you -- that's what they call these threads on SA.)

this is not SA. tw does not need to copy everything (read: e/n) from SA. Some of us enjoy reading both forums because they are different, not because they are the same. thx.

Chic0 said:
this is not SA. tw does not need to copy everything (read: e/n) from SA. Some of us enjoy reading both forums because they are different, not because they are the same. thx.
Fine.

Back on topic please.

If the apartment is in both their names, I doubt she'd be able to kick him out. I might be mistaken, however. She should just come stay with you.

I'm surprised that there hasn't been an obligatory "put your p in her b" message.

(Yes, I know she's your sister.)

Chic0 said:
Agreed.

So wtf is going on over there now? Are they shouting at eachother? Not talking to eachother? Throwing shit at eachother?

If the apt is in both of their names why kick him out? Just let her stay with you for the night until she clears her head.

GhostHorse said:
marin.jpg

He left for a bit with his friend after they had a fight. She told me she "destroyed" his guitar. I don't know what that means exactly. It sounds pretty bad. :shrug:

Back