calling all stoners...

HomelessMute

Veteran X
long:i bought a nickel bag of some mid-grade and haven't smoked in 7 months or more, nor do i plan on smoking anytime soon after this time...
short:i have pot

long:i want to enjoy this rare occasion by constructing a great instrument for two people to smoke off of. i have an x-acto knife with plenty of blades, several dasani bottles, a gallon water jug, playdoh, duct tape, scotch tape, straws, gluestick, scissors...
short: what's the best smoking device i can make with: an x-acto knife with plenty of blades, several dasani bottles, a gallon water jug, playdoh, duct tape, scotch tape, straws, gluestick, scissors

long: can i get diagrams and/or written instructions of how to make this device and also how it works so i get the most out of the device
short: can i get pics/instructions on how to make said device?

an x-acto knife with plenty of blades, several dasani bottles, a gallon water jug, playdoh, duct tape, scotch tape, straws, gluestick, scissors
hmm

tape your nostrils closed, glue your mouth together, stick scissors + x-acto knife into your stomach and hope for the best

the high using those items in particular is unparallel to anything else

to be serious, if you havent smoked in 7 months just roll a joint or use a bowl

you will get extremely high and you wont fuck up trying to make a gravity bong or sometihng with those tools because you aren't a regular smoker and don't know what you're doing

make a pipe shape out of the playdoh, with the top of a dasani bottle cut off and stuck in the doh for the bowl
make sure you burn the sides excessively when smoking from this genuine cheech machine

gravity bong:

cut the bottom of your bottle off. Cut a hole in the cap of the bottle just big enough to put a bowl in it. Fill the bucket with water. put the bottle all the way in, with just the top sticking up. Light the bowl as you slowly pull up the bottle, the bottle should fill with smoke. Once it is all the way to the top, unscrew the cap with the bowl in it, place your mouth over the end, and push down on the bottle and inhale all the wonderful smoke.

I was bored...

gravity.jpg

Last edited:
k no seriously now
search for gravity bong diagram or something

and don't smoke it anyways
because then you'll want to smoke more
and become addicted again

what a wonderful drug

AutoMiss said:
just smoke a blunt...why waste time
the gbong seems like it's a good idea but two low tolerance smokers won't be able to clear it properly and you'll end up wasting more than you think. the rolling of a blunt doesn't waste as much as you'd think. Just roll a blunt.

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

Dvevz Score

www.Marijuana.com

then go to cheaptalk discussions (forum) and then methods of use. They should be able to help you. But I wouldn't suggest Using those straws to smoke with. Burnt plastic in lungs = cancer/death.

Back