For those that give a shit..update on my social anxiety

Tahnit

Veteran XV
I think ive gotten over it. Ive been asking girls out that i meet..of course they have boyfriends already but at least i am not scared out of my mind to do it anymore. I also go out at clubs very rarely..but slowly getting there.

So i think im over it. I asked that girl at the drivethrough out..she gave me her number..but it seems she doesnt wana date anyone for a long long time. (her ex fucked her over big)

Well those that care ..seems im doing better. With that advice you gave me i think i just overcame my social anxiety.

/me goes in to pop the bubble.

Some of them may have bf's. The ones that don't say they do because they don't want to hurt your feelings, even if you are a bit creepy.

I'm working on becoming an asshole to overcome my social anxiety.

not giving a shit > worrying about it

i'm thinking of testing out a new pickup line, "want to come back to my place and i'll eat you out?"

what do u guys think?

ps congrats

Doaln said:
i'm thinking of testing out a new pickup line, "want to come back to my place and i'll eat you out?"

what do u guys think?

ps congrats
"Dude, those shoes rock!"

Chikaze said:
I'm working on becoming an asshole to overcome my social anxiety.

not giving a shit > worrying about it

but really its sad you have to come to that conclusion dont you think?

HomeSlice said:
Shouldn't you be off some where, asking random girls out?

who said they were random..not i..just girls i meet and talk too...

How about you..just shut up and go away..that sound nice?

No, it doesn't. How about you go back to being afraid to step outside your house, afterall, God made you like that, thats pretty fucking ignorant of you to try and change God's plan for you, just becuase you want some sex.

Back