There's a sniper shooting cars on the 101 freeway here in CA

Shade

Veteran X
:eek:

My friend Nick who I share a house with in Santa Barbara county called me up from work saying he wasn't able to get home because the 101 was closed. About 5 minutes later I see a local news brief, and apparently there is a sniper shooting cars on the freeway and they've closed off the road. The guy supposedly only hit a few cars, and no one was injured. They're looking for him still apparently.

wtf is up with all the sniper shootings lately? on second thought...it really is the only way to commit murder these days and really get away with it (until u do it 20 times)

millertime said:
wtf is up with all the sniper shootings lately? on second thought...it really is the only way to commit murder these days and really get away with it (until u do it 20 times)

Yeah, some people just can't quit while they're ahead.

Shade said:
:eek:

My friend Nick who I share a house with in Santa Barbara county called me up from work saying he wasn't able to get home because the 101 was closed. About 5 minutes later I see a local news brief, and apparently there is a sniper shooting cars on the freeway and they've closed off the road. The guy supposedly only hit a few cars, and no one was injured. They're looking for him still apparently.
California is well-known for their amateur snipers...

Mr. Wiggles said:
harder than you think to hit a car moving at about 85 miles an hour.. but still what a noob.

85 mph? You've obviously never driven the 101 freeway at 6:30. It doesnt get past 55 mph on a good day.

Back