you guys like pussy? *NWS*

i've learned to be careful of anything posted by CldHteWrmBld, but today i just can't help myself.

yep, i was right to be wary.

ignore lists are for the lazy. i have achieved the mental capacity to ignore somebody WITHOUT technological assistance.

and its not that bad. i figure the kitty hating members of TW wouldnt even flinch, nay, they'd CHEER this sort of behavior. keep up the good work CldHteWrmBld.

(btw you got a link to that battery video? some people in my dorm need to see the wonders of what man can do with his penis)

cheezit said:
ignore lists are for the lazy. i have achieved the mental capacity to ignore somebody WITHOUT technological assistance.

Ignore List is a valuable tool, I only use it for people who ought to have been long banned anyway.

Automatic Jack said:
Ignore List is a valuable tool, I only use it for people who ought to have been long banned anyway.

maybe valuable if you absolutely MUST read everything and click every link that is put in front of you. he's not doing anything wrong, he put NWS in the title and the post. i find it hard to believe that the ignore function is the only thing that kept you from clicking that link. the fact that you show up to the thread to throw in your two cents about him is sad. kind of defeats the IGNORE function, all it does is makes it so he can't say anything back. i imagine you throwing out insults and then covering your ears saying 'LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU'.

if you don't like what he posts, ignore him however you like, easiest ways is to just not click on his threads.

cheezit said:
if you don't like what he posts, ignore him however you like, easiest ways is to just not click on his threads.

I put him on ignore because I made the call that he would never post anything I want to see, despite his attractive thread titles, not to mention the possibility of him posting in other threads where I will have no warning. If he had posted a pic instead of a video, I would have been subjected to it if not for Ignore. When the first response in the thread confirmed my hunch, I posted how glad I am that I follow my hunches.

Ignore is a fine feature to have, and use, but I only use it on people who get off on posting bannable offensive images. He should have been banned long ago, Ignore is an OK second alternative.

Back