How far are you willing to drive to have sex?

dumb question, no answer can be formulated, it is all relative to the hotness of the girl, quality of the sex

I mean, of course you'd drive farther for sex with like adrianna lima than you would for sex with the hoebag everyone at State U. has fucked

Maraxus said:
this has been done before
i know, but it has to be revisited, since i'm sure there are probably a few guys who have actually had sex for the first time since the last thread.

North on Harrison, East on Michigan, North on Louise to the large apartment building.

OR

East on shaw to South on Chestnut. 6th floor, south side.

SarcaStick said:
i know, but it has to be revisited, since i'm sure there are probably a few guys who have actually had sex for the first time since the last thread.
You should have waited a couple more weeks, its prom season right now.

T w i z t i D said:
dumb question, no answer can be formulated, it is all relative to the hotness of the girl, quality of the sex

I mean, of course you'd drive farther for sex with like adrianna lima than you would for sex with the hoebag everyone at State U. has fucked

ok, safe to say you've yet to have sex. congratz!

5km

If it's more then that, too long of a bike to be of interest.

TW provides me with the sexual pleasures I desire <3

lol

T w i z t i D said:
uh....yeah

i guess you can think what you'd want, you would be wrong, but you can think what you want
well, i thought that you've had sex up until this thread and your response.
sorry i was wrong about you actually having sex before. no need to be offensive. it's your right to wait for that someone special.

I used to drive 4 hours, about 250 miles once a month for it. He lived in RI I moved back to NJ, he lived in his own place, I still lived with parents who wouldn't let me close my bedroom door let alone let him sleep in the same bed or room with me.

Back