Chiggers are 10 times worse than wiggers

Slapshot

Veteran X
wangster.jpg

fucking asians tryin to be black

Ya, I can see how that'd get annoying. White guys trying to act black pisses me off, but I have yet to see a chink do as good a job to be annoying. :p

I saw one whilst walking through campus the other day. He had dreds and everything. I walked past him and went around a corner and just burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing i'd ever seen.

umm.. chiggers are little insects that bite your legs.

chigger.jpg

If you have ever been out in the woods or an open field in spring, summer or fall, you may have gotten chiggers around your waistband or on your ankles. They leave red, itchy bumps on your skin.

Chiggers are the larvae of mites belonging to the suborder prostigmata, commonly called harvest mites or scrub mites. Like ticks and spiders, mites go through three biological stages in their life cycle: They begin as eggs, hatch as larvae, develop into nymphs and finally become adults. Nymph and adult harvest mites feed mostly on plant life and don't bother people or other mammals, but in the larval stage, many of the species in the prostigmata suborder are parasitic. After a parasitic chigger hatches, it finds a good position on tall grass or other vegetation so it can spring onto a passing animal. When it finds an animal, it attaches to the animal to gather the protein it needs to grow into the nymph stage.

Chiggers do not burrow under your skin, as many people believe, nor do they feed on animal blood. They actually feed on the fluids in skin cells. To get the fluids, they attach themselves to a skin pore or hair follicle and inject a digestive enzyme that ruptures the cells. The enzyme also hardens the surrounding skin tissue, forming a sort of straw for sucking the skin cell fluids. The whole process irritates the skin, causing an itchy red bump that continues to cause discomfort for several days. Chiggers are only about 1/50th of an inch (0.5 mm) in diameter and so are too small to be seen with the naked eye. This invisibility is the reason so many people believe chiggers burrow under the skin. You might encounter chiggers in any number of environments, but they are especially concentrated in damp areas with a lot of vegetation. They are attracted to concealed, moist conditions on hosts, too, so they tend to attach to skin under tight clothing, such as socks and underwear, or in concealed areas of the body, such as the groin and the armpits. One way to decrease the chance of chigger bites is to wear loose clothing when you're in the woods or other infested areas. You should also take a shower as soon as you get home from an outdoor expedition, to remove any chiggers before they attach to your skin.
Chigger_bites.jpg

I have found it amazing that blacks have been able to sell their culture at all.

Someone please list me the positives.

[OPs]Prophecy said:
I have found it amazing that blacks have been able to sell their culture at all.

Someone please list me the positives.
Young, urban black males dont seem so scary in groups.

hmm.. americanisms. So a chigger is an asian trying to be black? What is a wigger?

A chigger here is basically white trash. wigger has no meaning to me...

I just want to add this:
Ebonics is NOT a fucking language, dialect, or other. It's people too fucking lazy to pronounce words so they bastardize English even further than what it already is OR just make up shit entirely.

Thank you for listening.

Beren said:
hmm.. americanisms. So a chigger is an asian trying to be black? What is a wigger?

A chigger here is basically white trash. wigger has no meaning to me...

chigger = asian trying to be black
whigger or wigger = white person trying to be black

I'm convinced that this current form of "hip hop culture" is the new "disco." We'll all be making fun of it in 10 years. It's so fucking ridiculous, I don't know how it couldn't be that way.

I had a dream last night that me and a friend went to some tribes get-together at a local school and got lice from the dirty nerds there.

Granite Gargoyle said:
I just want to add this:
Ebonics is NOT a fucking language, dialect, or other. It's people too fucking lazy to pronounce words so they bastardize English even further than what it already is OR just make up shit entirely.

Thank you for listening.
"our" english is a bastardization of englishe english, so stfu

Kaiser(A) said:
I'm convinced that this current form of "hip hop culture" is the new "disco." We'll all be making fun of it in 10 years. It's so fucking ridiculous, I don't know how it couldn't be that way.

Except that this "hip hop" culture is actually urban street culture that's been morphing itself for hundreds of years. The kind of behavior you attribute to blacks was the same sort of street bullshit that the Irish, Polish, Italian and other nationalities practiced when they became homeless immigrants back in the 18th and 19th century.

Rap music got its start as "the Dozens", or "Dirty Dozens", which was a street rhyming game in which you insulted your opponent with prose, back in the mid-20th century. Jamaican and West African music styles played into it as well. Another influence was a long series of rhymed tales entitled "Signifying Monkey", a rude version of Brer Rabbit.

It's not just black people. It's young people striving for an identity of their own, playing by the rules of the streets. Get over it.

Back