Anyone else get into the Lineage 2 english beta?

Falhawk

Veteran XX
w00t

this game was fun when I played the korean one.

Of course it will get cast aside if I get into WoW beta.

Nah, I wish =( looked nice. I'm not "valid" for WoW because I dont live in your "corperate america" stpidfkinaustraliadamnblizzardtohell

Yah, but after playing both the Korean and Chinese, I really have no desire to play the English one :/. The game becomes a mindless level/gold treadmil, where you spend almost your entire time in game killing hordes of mobs so you can gain a fraction of the gold needed to get the next peice of equipment.

nope :(

I don't know if they actually look at the testing experience field, but I have a ton :(

i thought korean beta sucked hard
taiwan beta had some improvements but i still wasnt sold
us beta/us servers are having so many changes from asian versions that it looks like itll be enough to hold over till wow/darkfall

one thing though

these silly asians... way too much attention to detail... the female dark elfs breasts have way too much time spend rendering them out... they jiggle all over the place when she runs, the bounce uncontrollaby when casting spells (especially the DE mages starter heal), and in some armors you can see nipple (im not making this up)

whats worse, is that both the male elves and dark elves are total peter pans, they are they fruitiest, silliest most homosexual males characters ive seen in a game, and its really annoying to me, since the only class that interests me is plainswalker...

LostDuck said:
Now if I understand right...Lineage2 has PVP and WoW doesn't really.... (true/false?)

in the end they will have about the same level of pvp

which is say, less than shadowbane, but other stuff to fill up the time (quests, events, craftings, etc etc)

Maniacal said:
in the end they will have about the same level of pvp

which is say, less than shadowbane, but other stuff to fill up the time (quests, events, craftings, etc etc)

Oh...was hoping more of Shadowbane level for Lineage2 as they talk of castle raids...and such. I haven't read anything like that for WoW.

Man, this one video from the korean retail of a L2 castle raid. It was insane, like there had to have been 300 people on each side. massive lag, spells and soulshots going off left and right. it was cool,

I didnt get into US and my IP is blocked from TW beta, i wanna play and im frustrated cause i can't. If anybody wants to give me their US beta info i will be your friend

LostDuck said:
Oh...was hoping more of Shadowbane level for Lineage2 as they talk of castle raids...and such. I haven't read anything like that for WoW.

WoW will have this. From what I understand, at least in some parts of the world, partaking in PvP will be like playing the role of a unit in WC3. With objectives to capture or destroy, etc.

It just won't be open non-consentual PvP like Lineage 2. And since I can already see the flames and reading comprehension problems coming lemme add to this. By this I mean that you won't have to partake in PvP if you don't want to. Not that someone has to essentially ask to PK you.

Last edited:
LostDuck said:

yeah, its ruff, the only thing upcoming that can compete with the level of sb for such open pvp, cept darkfall...

however, lineage 2 has its own sense of open-ness (i.e. nothing like newb island, you can be killed as soon as you start leveling at level 1)...

the NA version of L2 will have a sieging system that will most likely require a higher level of coordination then SB, but thats mostly due to the geographical and structural obstacles, as well the methods needed to capture the room of the holy artifact

[15:32:49] <@Ciceron> Welcome to the Lineage II Closed Beta
[15:32:49] <@Ciceron> We appreciate your interest in the Lineage II closed beta test and would like to
[15:32:49] <@Ciceron> tell you to go fuck yourself.

^ email I got. 4 real.

Back