Good night

Why you sad? If you are trying to fight the temptation of your cozy bed, drink a lot of coffee and eat no-doz.

In fact, instead of sugar, sweeten your coffee with crunched up no-doz.

STAY UP AND ENTERTAIN ME!!

i have one long ass day of school tomorrow :( 1:30 now and im gunna get up around 8:45 :(

i'm sad cause the future only holds woe and agony...

I'm REALLY sad, actually :(
depressed is a better word

fuck :(

:(
can't...
tomorrow (it's today, right now, not yesterday) i intergrate myself into society as a whole..

time 2 get a job :(

This samick really isn't working out fer me, is why... :\
I need something thats precise.. Music is a precision.. One needs such stability and consistantcy in his tool of music.. :(

Oh, woe.. :(

i have a psychology test, and a chemistry lab tomorrow

fun times (didnt study, dont feel like it)

chemistry is bullshit to, my last lab me and 4 other kids all put down the same answers, i got a 16/25 and they got like 21, 22, 25/25 and i got a 16, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT

then the school bookstore ran out of the lab manuals, so she took points off for something i had no way of doing (same w/ a few other kids)

complete and utter faggotry

cool

i'm gonna assume it won't be too hot, though. y'know, with green gone and all, and since they pretty much reached their peak in 2000. still, they could toss us a curve.

highjacked
k going to bed now
ni....

(btw coffee is no good at night.. Dun wanna be up FOREVER.. :eek: i prefer chocolate fer mah caffiene)

Anguish said:
:(
can't...
tomorrow (it's today, right now, not yesterday) i intergrate myself into society as a whole..

time 2 get a job :(

This samick really isn't working out fer me, is why... :\
I need something thats precise.. Music is a precision.. One needs such stability and consistantcy in his tool of music.. :(

Oh, woe.. :(
what's up with it? bad tone?

Ehh?

It's an LS-10 ...
Pawnshop guitar wif a value of 100 canadien dollars used :eek:

Bad tone... Horribly uncomfortable neck (I've 'sprained' my hand thrice playing it in utter, complete normalness).. TERRIBLE sound.. really.. :( the pickups are noisey and absolute shit.. The 'tone dials' don't work very well.. and basically, i'm the only person I know that can play it.. :\

It's not a dream ride, baby...

Dear everyone that's ever been on TW while drunk,

this shit fucking sucks, fuck you, fuck your "I'm os drubnk!!! threads."

Bizarrekid

Back