Anyone have links to, or the actual pics of, emilee/fallguy's current case?

I no longer have a watercooling setup. I sold the parts online, and sold the case/PSU to my brother.

But here are sold old pics;

1.JPG

14.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

23.JPG

25.JPG

em can i ask why you got out of watercooling? is it not worth it? too much maintenance?

MeSlayer said:
dude that gives me a boner

whyd ya sell it ?

I was just over it. I kinda regret it now, but oh well. My new case is just black, with regular black Panaflo fans, no leds (cept the ones that are on the mobo).

Awsome. thanks a lot em. I'm think of getting a new case. I'm not going to do anything extravagent like what you posted above, but I just wanted to see how you did a few things.

Hiding power cable wires namely. I just can't seem to keep the little mother fuckers hidden.

Wow... really nice job with everything I really like how you did the reservoir, that's awsome, most people have trouble putting that much wc gear into a pc60... I was thinking of doing mine a while back but backed out

edit.. just realized its not a pc60.. im tarded

Java said:
em can i ask why you got out of watercooling? is it not worth it? too much maintenance?

No, there was zero maintenance for me. I didnt touch if for almost a year except to add a chipset block to it. Even took it to UVA5, no probs at all. My wife wanted me to keep it, but I was just over it. Worked so hard to get it exactly how I wanted it, then got bored :shrug:

I did put the watercooling setup in my new case, but it was too small.

PromWater.JPG

So I took it out, its all gone.

HukdUnFonix said:
Wow... really nice job with everything I really like how you did the reservoir, that's awsome, most people have trouble putting that much wc gear into a pc60... I was thinking of doing mine a while back but backed out

edit.. just realized its not a pc60.. im tarded

No, but I had one of those too :eek:

8.jpg

Omega, no help except from looking at other setups on forums. Just trial and error. I only have had one leak in over 2 years of watercooling, and it was my fault. I didnt cut the hose straight, it was at an angle. And it didnt get a good connection to the barb. I didnt lose anything, cause I was testing for leaks.

I enjoy it, its fun. But my newer case was simply too small for me to do it with my current parts.

Last edited:
my next comp im gonna make look awesome :eek:

Emilee, can I ask u questions on it when/if I ever get to it? (3-4 months from now)

What cases do you prefer/recommend, em? I was thinking about possibly water cooling.

I was looking at a Lian Li PC-60 or the new PC-6070

PC-6070
pc6070a500.jpg

I dunno what it is, but I really like the looks of this case.

Back