RNJBOND

Veteran XV
Dedicated to the best presidential candidate ever:
dukakis.jpg

dukakis.gif

dukakis.jpg

Dukakis%20button.jpg

k_dukakis.jpg

The above is his wife, Kitty. If raped and murdered, Dukakis would not seek the death penalty.
Oh, and lest I forget:

aclu.jpg

His ID card!

"Card-carrying member of the ACLU" ring a bell?

flexxx: You are the last person who should be calling me an idiot, Mr. "I hate Hitler Bush."

Yeah, I'm an idiot for thinking bush is an idiot. :lol:

At least I think you're an idiot for valid reasons. Who the fuck cares about dukakis at this point? Stupid thread.

Also, if you'll check the other thread, there is more evidence of your stupidity.

It's a joke.

You're not a very bright individual for honestly believing that Bush is like Hitler.

And evidence? None provided. Question now: Who are you, and why do you like trolling so much?

Answer my question, you old political french whore*

*I don't really think you're french. Didn't mean to insult you, it just sounded good.

Jokes are funny.

Usually they come from people who are funny.

Not people who are uninformed assbags.

I provided plenty of evidence for why they made the bush-hitler connection. Did I ever say I agree with it? No.

Who cares who I am or who you are. (I don't know you either.)

DrSbaitso said:
Answer my question, you old political french whore*

*I don't really think you're french. Didn't mean to insult you, it just sounded good.
Presidential candidate in 1988, ran as a Democrat, was actually a card-carrying member of the ACLU and Bush attacked him for that a few times. I couldn't find an ACLU card with Dukakis' name on it, so I just posted a random one.

RNJBOND said:
Presidential candidate in 1988, ran as a Democrat, was actually a card-carrying member of the ACLU and Bush attacked him for that a few times. I couldn't find an ACLU card with Dukakis' name on it, so I just posted a random one.

You could have at least attempted a photoshop so it looked a little better. Eh, still enough to hold my interest. Not that that's saying much.

That never made sense.

Dukakis was an incompetent candidate, not a bad person or an idiot. He let Bush attack him endlessly and never managed to explain his side of things accurately.

RNJBOND said:
You say he was "actually a card carrying member" as if that's some sign of disgrace.

Dukakis's campaign was so incompetent that they let Bush paint being a member of the ACLU as being as bad as being a nazi.

MST3K-rules said:
That never made sense.

Dukakis was an incompetent candidate, not a bad person or an idiot. He let Bush attack him endlessly and never managed to explain his side of things accurately.
Never called Dukakis an idiot or a bad person. He was an incompetent candidate and ran a bad campaign... and a lot of it is his fault too, not just Bush's.

As for the ACLU thing, I have my opinion on the ACLU, but let's not go there.

Duh, obviously, if I don't support the ACLU, it means that I hate civil liberties and want to put all Arabs into internment camps.

Back