What does it take for you to get into a fight?

Falhawk

Veteran XX
Are you a TOUGH GUY?

What does it take for you to be moved to physical violence?

Me, I don't give a fuck about most things. You could stand in my face and call me a shit eater and I wouldn't give a fuck. I think it would take a lot for me to actually get into a fight. Credible threats to family probably. Although I'd back up any friend who got into a fight.

I've never been in a real fight, yet i'm relatively quick to anger. Not sure how that works out.

I'm a calm, cool guy. It takes alot to piss me off. Probably in self defense, or defending a friend of mine. My friends are like family.

shit talking never makes me fight

physical contact gets you stuck in the face

spill food on me gets u stuck as well

I used to be ready to fight for pretty much no reason at all. Like when I was 14-19. Then I guess I grew out of it. Now I'll pretty much always look for the peaceful solution, even if it's just calling the cops.

I've never been in a fight and I would have to be totally forced into one. I just avoid them at all costs. It's not like they'll solve whatever the problems is anyway.

would take me a helluva lot too. like the other person would actually have to be the first one to make a move, like spit on me or something or give me a hard shove.

either that or it'd have to be fucking obvious there's no way i could avoid it.

of course we all know this will probably change when i'm a cop and learn that i have to make people fucking respect mah authoritay :p.... bleh

Same here, only been in like 3 real fights my whole life and all took a helluva lot to get me involved. I'd have to be swung at before I throw down.

bear.jpg

In middle school fighting was like a weekly occurance. I got in some good ones, middle school was also the first time i got knocked out (talked way to much shit to an 8th grader and first punch i was out like a fucking light).

Squeeky said:
In middle school fighting was like a weekly occurance. I got in some good ones, middle school was also the first time i got knocked out (talked way to much shit to an 8th grader and first punch i was out like a fucking light).
:lol: that's never good. did you come back after suspension and get that big bastard at the knees?

Back