Doctors of TW!

Phantred

Veteran XV
Once or twice a week I wake up in the middle of the night with a sore asshole. I figure hemroids are supposed to itch or burn or something, but this seems more like a pulled muscle(can you do that to your sphincter?) There doesn't seem to be any pattern(doesn't correlate to the nights I work out, have gay sex, or take REALLY large shits) but I am worried:/

Your serious and funny suggestions are appreciated, but please, it is 10:30 and I would rather not bother reading neither funny nor serious responses. Thanks in advance.

also, when you have these.. anal problems..

do they match up with a unexplained condom hanging out of your ass, per chance?

um

are you talking about your actual anus

or a muscle in the buttock area

go to proctologist

actually, they MIGHT come the 2nd night after leg day, squats and such:/

I'll know for sure tommorrow night i guess.

james said:
um

are you talking about your actual anus

or a muscle in the buttock area

go to proctologist

sphincter muscle, the donut one, it is the muscle for sure, not any sort of itching or burning, more like a charlie horse, exactly like a charlie horse actually.

Phantred said:
Once or twice a week I wake up in the middle of the night with a sore asshole. I figure hemroids are supposed to itch or burn or something, but this seems more like a pulled muscle(can you do that to your sphincter?) There doesn't seem to be any pattern(doesn't correlate to the nights I work out, have gay sex, or take REALLY large shits) but I am worried:/

Your serious and funny suggestions are appreciated, but please, it is 10:30 and I would rather not bother reading neither funny nor serious responses. Thanks in advance.
you have colon cancer

you have 6 months to live

make your time

Its not hemroids, you'd notice the bleeding if that was what you had, i'd know because i had hemroids a bit ago.

Phantred said:
Oh thank god. That is like 60 years when converted to the american healthcare systems time.
you know an american is in denial when they actually believe things like their healthcare is better

Back