Tekken Tag Tournament on MAME

ayz

Veteran XX
does anyone know about this

if you do please talk to me in irc

i would like to dicuss game strategery with you.

i could beat the arcade version with eddie only using 50 cents to start :p EPENIS++ lei and eddie will always keep human players guessing if you know all the moves

Spiderman said:
i could beat the arcade version with eddie only using 50 cents to start :p EPENIS++ lei and eddie will always keep human players guessing if you know all the moves

I could beat the game with paul + anyone on 50 cents. without ever changing to the other character either. (this is no bs either). I could do it with kazuya and lei.

EPENIS++++++++++++

Phantomstranger said:
how big is it?

EDIT: Wait, no , I misread the thread...that was the minimum share one needed to DL it off this one DC hub.

All I know is that I suck at Tekken Tag.

Last edited:
Ben Reed said:
According to the previous thread, I think it's supposed to be in the neighborhood of 180 GB.

Yes, I said GB.
does it have a chd?
i doubt that it could really be 180gigs, as it would never spread around the internet

Only Tekken character I could ever play worth a shit was Julia in T4.

You can't hardly play that game without a joystick worth a shit...so many damn button combinations that you can't input a lot of commands fast enough on a PS2 pad. That friggin sucks because I suck at 3D fighting games even more when I use a stick.

Scuzzle said:
where do you guys go to get your back-up roms for mame?

*cough*Illpmyou*cough*

btw I am looking at the rom right now and it says its 67mbs. haven't tried it yet though.

I actually know how to play with everyone in the tekken series really well except dr.b and gon.

back when t2 was out my friends use to make me play with roger/alex because they said it was fair that way. I kept winning anyway though lol.

Last edited:
Back