lookee what i found while link hopping

nothing else

just thought i'd share

i was link hopping and did a double take and realized these people posted on tw

Goood evening!

I slept from noon-3. So hopefully i will be able to sleep tonight i am so Happy! . Hoping to get back to school tomorrow. It's really a sad excuse to miss school because of insomnia but i really don't know what else to do.

I climbed into my moms bed to cuddle with my kitten, and fell asleep. Well it was cold as hell today and i woke up freezing so i had to run into my room and flip on the heater. It works awesome, it's like a space heater built into the wall.

So now i'm sitting here cuddled up with my soda, kitten, and music playing in a nice cozy room. I love my room.

I actually did something productive today!!! I wen't out and got all the stuff Chelle told me to get for skin care. Holy crap, my skin is soft. But i also use more skin care products than most girls i know, which is ok i guess. Because my skin is soft as hell, and oh so smooth. That also means i'm a Metrosexual!!. Pretty funny, i used to be a slob. But now i spent $250 on clothes recently, along with new shoes. And then another $30 on body/face skin care products. Lotions, Astringents, Persa gel, exfoliators. I never thought i would turn into a metrosexual, but i've noticed a significant improvement in confidence along with attention from girls. Not to mention Chelle gave me all the confidence in the world with my most recent trip to San Luis Obispo, CA. Here is a hillarious quote from my friend on AIM.

PSU Squeeky: Chelle turned me into a metrosexual
lWt b31 2: u like sex with busses?

That cracked me up for a good 10 minutes.

I'm in a really cheery and cuddly mood right now . And i'm so proud i finally got this xanga journal up. Now if i can just get back to school, i will be a happy camper. Someone to cuddle with wouldn't hurt either, but i think that's a given with me. Ever since Nikki dumped me i haven't had anyone to cuddle up with or give a hug on occasion except for Chelle.

I also want to see Matrix:Reloaded and Matrix:Revoloutions. Definetly gonna rent reloaded soon, and check it out. I heard revoloutions wasn't good at all. The reviews on Rotten Tomatoesdon't look good at all. oh well....

Oh! I promised i would link a pic for my friend Jen.

he also sounds like a flaming faggot

ayzianboy said:
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=ultravioletuf

justtakethedamnpicture.jpg

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=squeeky1

profile.JPG

climbed into my moms bed to cuddle with my kitten, and fell asleep. Well it was cold as hell today and i woke up freezing so i had to run into my room and flip on the heater. It works awesome, it's like a space heater built into the wall.

So now i'm sitting here cuddled up with my soda, kitten, and music playing in a nice cozy room. I love my room.

I actually did something productive today!!! I wen't out and got all the stuff Chelle told me to get for skin care. Holy crap, my skin is soft. But i also use more skin care products than most girls i know, which is ok i guess. Because my skin is soft as hell, and oh so smooth.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess we all should know that anything on the internet becomes public domain and fair game (in fact if not in law) but I wish that you hadn't shared this with us. :(

She catches enough flack already, even if I haven't ever seen her do anything to harm anyone here. I am sure this won't help.

He is just a kid. Well, not a kid, but still.

I have always been of the opinion that you should not do things which you are not willing to admit to but having the things that you do thrown back in your face or announced to everyone can still be pretty harsh, even if you feel strongly that your actions were acceptable. :shrug:

Back