TWL Hacked :(

Considering some of the bullshit drama thats gone around with TWL lately, I can confidently say I don't give two shits if TWL burns to the ground.

Neckhole said:
Considering some of the bullshit drama thats gone around with TWL lately, I can confidently say I don't give two shits if TWL burns to the ground.

:signed:

<opium> i dont understand this
<opium> [ 14:36:57 ] [ Vlasic ] fuck off
<opium> [ 14:37:07 ] [ opium ] what the fuck is your problem
<opium> [ 14:37:20 ] [ opium ] i just want to know why i wasn't informed of being banned from competition.
<opium> [ 14:37:36 ] [ opium ] wiggle pmed you, you said i was banned from comp, which is why you removed our team.
<opium> [ 14:37:44 ] [ opium ] Why wernt we on the ban list?
<opium> [ 14:37:51 ] [ Vlasic ] the team was removed for firelion
<opium> [ 14:38:08 ] [ opium ] He wasnt on the list either
<opium> [ 14:38:13 ] [ opium ] obviously if he was, we could have removed him
<opium> [ 14:38:38 ] [ Vlasic ] he was ousted fer before the list
<opium> [ 14:38:43 ] [ Vlasic ] far
<opium> [ 14:39:20 ] [ opium ] So, It's basically just a big guessing game on who we can allow on our teams.

opi isn't the one doing the attacks.

redx.jpg

i feel like a dick saying it, but that was pretty much well deserved

forums are forums, they're an implementation of free speech.. if you're not expecting something like this when you try to control them in every which way, then you probably shouldnt have a forum

i dont feel bad for them, if they didnt want to handle all that, then they should just shut them down, or remove all the bans and let people just talk (aka tribalwar)

but they'll probably just shut them down

oh, and reporting someone to an ISP for spamming forums is pretty damn low

i like how every time twl ethics come into question the admins dodge the questions with gay passes at each other and acting like total sycophants to janus and any other higher-ups, without ever really adressing the issue

Chic0 said:
i like how every time twl ethics come into question the admins dodge the questions with gay passes at each other and acting like total sycophants to janus and any other higher-ups, without ever really adressing the issue

Whats the question, im slow.

too bad. you need to weed that shit out of your teams. I'm sure they knew absolutely nothing about what mischievous acts he was up to :rolleyes:

they're gone now, need to start taking serious action because of a few idiots

Back