I hate beaners.

Musashi

SGT Shred
Veteran XX
damn wetback burrito munching illegals are ruining it for california. we spend 5 billion alone to educate their little wetback spawn.

That's because your state has always been fucked up, can't blame us sexy Latinos for taking advantage of it.

you fuckung racist

they always come into vans because i work at outlet store (CHEAP). no matter what size they wear, they decide to take all of the stuffing out of the display shoe, unlace it and cram there foot into the shoe. it doesn't matter that they're a 11 and the shoe is a 9, it doesn't matter. you ask if they need help, but they sure don't! "oh no no no that ok" in their oh so cute little accent. that 9 fits fucking GREAT on a size 11 foot.

oh, im not bitter or anything.

PsioniX said:
yeah fuck them for taking all the shit jobs we hate,

god why would we ever let them do that
Just because you personally would not do it does not mean some guy that is hungry wont..tired of people saying that shit

I say we just make the Mexican government put explosive collars with GPS tracking technology on all of their citizens. If they wander too far north without proper clearance then KaBOOOM!

ScooBySnaCk said:
Just because you personally would not do it does not mean some guy that is hungry wont..tired of people saying that shit

i have no problem doing manual labor

its just the mexicans are really fucking good at it

yeah fuck you for not wanting people to enter the country illegally, leech off the system, and not pay taxes

Musashi said:
You get sexually harrassed by a bunch of drunk American guys here everyday.

:lol:

RamataKahn said:
Oh yeah? What did they say/do?

Followed me down a hill, asked repeatedly where I was going, and I ignored them. When I finally got away from them into the car, they yelled "NICE ASS!!!" and made sexual gestures when I drove away.

Back