At least he won't breed

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/09/03/1062548893255.html

A firecracker accident which left a 26-year-old man incontinent and unable to have sex has prompted warnings from police and health authorities about imitating stunts from the cult prankster film Jackass.

It is not known whether the Illawarra man had been imitating Jackass, in which men place firecrackers in their buttocks and fire them into the air.

They also stick toy cars up their buttocks, snort wasabi and apply electrical muscle stimulators to their genitals.

The movie carries a warning not to imitate the actions.

The man suffered a fractured pelvis and severe burns to his genital area after a firecracker exploded between the cheeks of his buttocks.

An ambulance was called to Dapto's Reed Park about 2.30am on August 10 after reports that the man was haemorrhaging from the buttocks. He was transported to Wollongong Hospital in a serious but stable condition, and he is expected to remain in hospital for several months.

The man suffered extensive injuries from the explosion and required emergency surgery. He now has a colostomy and a catheter, and is sexually dysfunctional.

anyone who sticks anything up their ass for any reason, should seek help immediately

and if that something happens to be explosive...that's Charles Manson eating Froot Loops kinda crazy

He was transported to Wollongong Hospital in a serious but stable condition, and he is expected to remain in hospital for several months.

Quick men, we need to go kill this fucker while there's still time.

What kicks my ass is how a person can convince another to do stupid crap.
"Hey Gomer, let's throw some rattlesnakes into a pit and jump in, trying to grab 'em."
The guy that "invented" rattlesnake roundup musta been an amazing salesman.
"Say brah, jam this m-80 in yer crack and LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS."

[OO]Fate said:
It is amazing how many stories from OotB make it onto TW without credits.

Why the hell would they have to credit Blues News? It's not like they wrote the story. They credited the people who deserved credit.

You're right, I didn't say that very well. I was just trying to say that a lot of stories from OotB end up posted on TW. Don't most of the people from this forum read Blues already?

[OO]Fate said:
You're right, I didn't say that very well. I was just trying to say that a lot of stories from OotB end up posted on TW. Don't most of the people from this forum read Blues already?

:shrug: I don't. But yeah, if something is all over the internet already, it probably doesn't need to be posted here :)

Back