2003 Ram 3500

HypnosisFX

Veteran XX
Well i have till tommorow to decide if i want this one or wait for the extended cab version.

Red_Ram.jpg

Grand total is $36K but if i wait for the other one it will be a bit near $40K. both trucks have all the same options.

Nah nothing to haul with this buety. its gonna be my ride, Gonna hook it up a bit with some good after market stuff ive been looking at.

:rofl:

I guess since you got nothing to haul, you can start coming up with excuses for when your friends/acquaintances/classmates from first grade to ask you to help them move

Zombee said:
Very nice truck, but not sure why you'd want a one ton duellie for a driver...

precisely

fucking retarded... wtf do you need a god damn dually for

get a loaded 4x4, then put money into making it off road capable or something (if you'll even drive in the dirt)

you're just wasting gas with that thing, dually's are for T O W I N G

High output Turbo Diesle. Just because its a big truck donsnt mean i need to tow your sorry ass car or anybody else garbage around. I seen some awsome 3500's all hooked up so i want to do the same. its gonne look sweet.

[4M]D-ScytheHell Kia said:
High output Turbo Diesle. Just because its a big truck donsnt mean i need to tow your sorry ass car or anybody else garbage around. I seen some awsome 3500's all hooked up so i want to do the same. its gonne look sweet.

this further proves my initial statement of you being a fucking idiot

yeah its not a very smart move to get a dually

go with a 4x4 w/Hemi

much better combo for your needs

[4M]D-ScytheHell Kia said:
Well i have till tommorow to decide if i want this one or wait for the extended cab version.

Red_Ram.jpg

Grand total is $36K but if i wait for the other one it will be a bit near $40K. both trucks have all the same options.

Get the extended cab version.

Have fun parking that one at the department stores too. Don't get me wrong. I think the truck is beautiful. but when I spend $36k, I like to get my money's worth, and getting one of those just to drive like it's a normal vehicle seems kind of silly.

Lucien1964 said:
Get the extended cab version.

that back seat comes in handy so many times, all my friends who ahve single cabs, hate it, because they can only carry 2-3 people

my recommendation is ext. cab

Back