Mexicans

Musashi

SGT Shred
Veteran XX
According to the cia world factbook Mexico has a Net migration rate of
-2.71 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2002 est.)

OMG, you know that they are not going to england in large numbers, nor are they going to central and south america (why go to a WORSE place?)

That means at least 2 or 3 mexicans out of every thousand are coming here!

Gad dammit. we need to put in mine fields along the border.

if we cut off the immegration we can still have ignorant mexicans to do our dirty work. We just give them bilingual education and we will have slaves for generations to come.

this one time i saw this mexican, que no puede hablar ingles, driving like a 2002 BRAND NEW HUGE ASS PICK UP TRUCK. thats messed i mean. he cant even speak fukn english.

We seem to be getting a lot of Mexicans in my area of Florida. I mean we have Cubans and Haitians all down in Miami already we don't need anymore god damn Spanish speaking strawberry pickers!

(Message brought you for SCLFR - Save Cheap Labor for Florida Rednecks)

Why don't you learn that people like to make jokes and if you are going to cry about someone being insensitive towards you nationality con k in real life. Btw their is a spot on my dish wetback (omg so rasis!#!)

Dai Shinzo said:
Why don't you learn that people like to make jokes and if you are going to cry about someone being insensitive towards you nationality con k in real life. Btw their is a spot on my dish wetback (omg so rasis!#!)

I don't cry about anything. And I was making a joke also. Bitch.

Back