i got stood up for the 5th time in a row tonight (e/n sorta)

CapnPyro

Contributor
Veteran XX
by the same really hot blonde girl. you'd think she's not interested, only she calls me a couple times a day. >=|

the reason for tonight? her best friend just broke up with her boyfriend that she's been with since she was 7yrs old and is crying her guts out.. her boyfriend of the past 12 years. that's pretty nuts.

so i get another raincheck, man i'd of cut her off by now but i live in this town of about 200 people ('civilization' is about a 15min. drive away, fairly big town), she's one of two or three pretty girls in town (her friends the other) and we get along well. ah, what can ya do? teh suprise sex?

yoink said:
why do you live in such a shitty place
i used to live in this upper-middle class white suburb that got everything first, it was suburban white kid paradise. then my parents who have always been country type people decided to buy a harderware store out int he middle of bumfuck nowhere. to lure me into moving they give me a fat room to draw in all day, and no rent to pay and give me whatever cash i need in exchange for working when i feel like it =\ not a bad deal.

porter :wave: i think

yeah her and her boyfriend live down the street from each other and were in grade school together.. then junior high.. highschool etc. sounds fucking weird to me too, but i guess it happens in small towns

Give her the crazy eyes!

m_tng_200.jpg

CapnPyro said:
me, i wear the pants thanks.

You've been stood up 5 times in a row and you think you "wear the pants"?

She's trying to reject you in a nice way. Take a hint.

thats what i thought, except she calls or i call everyday and we yap for hours on end. shrug.

and yes, this thread would of been deservedly gassed ;)

CapnPyro said:
thats what i thought, except she calls or i call everyday and we yap for hours on end. shrug.

and yes, this thread would of been deservedly gassed ;)

Talking on the phone for more than 10 minutes is a direct road to friendship. Welcome to the friend zone!

i hope not, i dont think so though. if you can keep up a constant level of flirtiness and fun i think it's all good.

your pessimism might be worrisome though, might want to rethink how full your glass is

Back