OMG WMD evidence!!

You're acting like we actually believed there were WMD. The govt knew very well there wasn't any god damned WMD, and if they didn't know, they sure as hell suspected.

We didn't go to war in Iraq because of WMD. That's just preposterous.

daerid said:
You're acting like we actually believed there were WMD. The govt knew very well there wasn't any god damned WMD, and if they didn't know, they sure as hell suspected.

We didn't go to war in Iraq because of WMD. That's just preposterous.

Look at all the faggot conservatives backpeddle

its fucking hilarious

Boomyguy said:
Look at all the faggot conservatives backpeddle

its fucking hilarious

Who says I'm a conservative? And I challenge you to find one thread or post that I've made that says I've believed contrary to my previous post in this thread.

you people are morons if you don't see the big picture.

TERRORISTS AND PEOPLE WHO HELP THEM ARE AFRAID OF US NOW!!!!!!

whether they had WMD or not wasn't the reason we attacked anyway. we attacked them for violating resolution 1441. Hussein dicked with us one too many times and payed the price.

again, we never attacked them because they had WMD, we attacked them because they impeded the inspections and played fuckaround. Our attack was totally preventable by hussein and france, both country's caused the eventual attack. Hussein because he thought we wouldn't, France because they said they would veto no matter what which made the UN efforts pointless.

bottomline, we are safer today than we were before.

ThrillKillKulT said:

whether they had WMD or not wasn't the reason we attacked anyway. we attacked them for violating resolution 1441. Hussein dicked with us one too many times and payed the price.

again, we never attacked them because they had WMD, we attacked them because they impeded the inspections and played fuckaround. Our attack was totally preventable by hussein and france, both country's caused the eventual attack. Hussein because he thought we wouldn't, France because they said they would veto no matter what which made the UN efforts pointless.

I agree... and Boomyguy ur a fucking idiot.

ThrillKillKulT said:
:rofl:

Yeah, before they were strapping c4 to their chests and blowing themselves up. Driving boats into ships, or planes into buildings.

NOW
They are petrified of you!!

:lol:
oh btw, scaring the world isn't a good thing, you fucking retard

ThrillKillKulT said:

Of course they are! Which is why the US has lost 9 soldiers to gunmen in the past 4 days in iraq! THEY'RE REALLY SCARED NOW!!!

What does 1441 say? NO WMD ALLOWED!

Fucking moron.

Which is funny because the inspectors thought they were still able to work! We impeaded the inspections more than Iraq did.

Of course we are!

Keep your head in the sand! IF YOU DON'T ADMIT THE TRUTH IT CAN'T HURT YOU, WOO WOO WOO!

Again, fucking moron.

Vlasic said:
funny, I don't feel safer
Why would you...? I could be couped up in a bomb shelter, and still be afraid that the next guy will kill me. Youll never feel safe as it is. We should just live without fear, until we die. I dont understand what the big deal is here.

btw, i'd love for you to tell me how france CAUSED the war...

By not voting for the resolution supporting military action? :lol:

daerid said:
Who says I'm a conservative? And I challenge you to find one thread or post that I've made that says I've believed contrary to my previous post in this thread.

Nope. Not gonna waste my time.
But it IS hilarious watching you guys.
"Oh I never said that" blah fucking blah
Your not the only conservative thats been doing it.
They all have.
And they are all full of shit

bullshit3 fits you

daerid said:

dearid seems more like a cool whiteboy to me than anything else. and i should know, he lives blocks away from me and i often watch him through his bedroom window.

Back