T1 Public Servers

Archimedes

Veteran XV
Come on people, do we have to play SHPub or any version of SH for that matter after every other map? Let's throw some new maps on the rotation like Jagged Claw, Midnight Mayhem Deluxe, and maybe even Ice Dagger.

Hell, if people would just play a few rounds and learn the maps I think the games could be a lot of fun and a lot less stale. Can any admins do anything about this? Let's have some new life in these pubs!

rofl archi.

signed.

playing the same damn 5 maps gets really fucking old.. especially when its rd - sh - sb - shpub - rc - sh- hb - sh

JC was in rotation at one point. i think it's just that cluster maps (bases close to each other) cater to noobs.

SegaRob said:
JC was in rotation at one point. i think it's just that cluster maps (bases close to each other) cater to noobs.
Well the thing is.. JC could be an interesting cluster map. Also.. who gives a fuck about noobs. Fuck them.

fuck da noobs, they are the ones that make games lopsided anyways. if they cant play the map, drop and let someone who does in.

they can play on other servers until they are atleast semi good enough to play a map other than the normal 5

Archimedes said:
Come on people, do we have to play SHPub or any version of SH for that matter after every other map? Let's throw some new maps on the rotation like Jagged Claw, Midnight Mayhem Deluxe, and maybe even Ice Dagger.

Hell, if people would just play a few rounds and learn the maps I think the games could be a lot of fun and a lot less stale. Can any admins do anything about this? Let's have some new life in these pubs!
agreed

sh is getting very old very fast

it may be a point that has been brought up but it's true. PEOPLE, play fucking CoN, JC,CCD,ID,RQ and IR (as LT though) and for fuck sake people, GO OFFENSE

i usually drop if a vote to change to SH passes, since the map we were just on was most likely SH

just make one server 24/7 of SHPub and let the other servers have some variety

i played on USR the other day with 5150|Eldee and veilside....... we owned that entire server :eek: it twas fun while it lasted.

i've owned houston vehicles in t2 using only the shocklance, and i suck at it

owning newbs isn't fun

it's FUNNY, but not fun :(

thats a good idea though, one server with just SH, the other has no SH in rotation unless you vote it, that would be great

Back