Now this is how to write propaganda

GreasyBoy

Veteran XX
Kingpin of state terrorism
Pyongyang, April 7 (KCNA) --The crime-woven history of the United States, the kingpin of state terrorism, has continued in the new century. Its history is characterized by plunder, massacre, armed intervention in others' internal affairs, plots to topple other governments, aggression and war. The U.S. imperialists, who stop at nothing to satisfy their desire for aggression, unleashed the Iraqi war, typical of state terrorism, irrespective of international law and world public opinion. Such high-handed practice of theirs has trampled down humankind's dream of living in a peaceful and prosperous world.

In 130 years since its appearance the United States expanded its territory more than ten times in the way of terrorism through 114 big and small wars of aggression and some 8,900 military interventions.

Even after World War II the U.S. imperialists, in all parts of the world, ignited or intervened in some 20 wars including the Korean war and the Vietnamese war.

They have thousands of military bases and facilities and hundreds of thousands of soldiers in about 140 countries and regions, backing state terrorism by force of arms.

After the termination of the Cold War, they have stretched their tentacles of aggression and plunder to every corner of the world by means of undisguised nuclear threat and blackmail and hot war.

It is none other than the United States that has deployed sophisticated military equipment including more than 1,000 pieces of nuclear weapons in South Korea and staged joint military manoeuvres with it, threatening peace and security on the Korean Peninsula and in Asia and the rest of the world.

The situation clearly shows that the United States, the headquarters of state terrorism, is the root cause of aggression and war and as long as the U.S. imperialists exist, genuine peace can never be ensured on the globe.

right on my ass...

u seem to forget so quickly we didn't instigate dog shit...attack 'us' on our soil like pussies and pay the consequences...it's pay up time...peeps are going down...

herbtown said:
right on my ass...

u seem to forget so quickly we didn't instigate dog shit...attack 'us' on our soil like pussies and pay the consequences...it's pay up time...peeps are going down...

islam didn't attack america
People who liked to think they were, did.

PS iraq has nothing to do with 9/11 :rolleyes:

Al'Muktar said:

well, besides the fact that they are a terrorist state, and we are currently fighting a war on terrorism, which spawned from the events of 9/11.

we don't hate islam...we don't hate period...we have arab peeps here..

those that are terrorists, regardless of religion, nationality...they're the ones who should be scared....they fight like pussies anyhow...

where i live...we dont' use guns to settle fights...we use words or hands...yep...if i can't beat u up verbally...then imma fist u in the face till u bow like a fetus...lolz ;P

Al'Muktar said:

iraq has everything to do with 9/11...god, you don't get it...

this is step1...you really aren't going to like step 2-10 either...heh

CaptainZero said:
well, besides the fact that they are a terrorist state, and we are currently fighting a war on terrorism, which spawned from the events of 9/11.

Al-qaeda fucking hates saddam.
And yet saddam is supposedly somewhat to "blame"?
:rolleyes:

don't u recall what bush said days after 9/11....

regarding terrorists and countries harboring/funding terrorists ?

(they're all going to fucking bow)...

p0w!

Al'Muktar said:

I haven't made the claim that Al-Queda and Iraq were jointly responsible for 9-11. There are more terrorist organizations in the world besides Al-Queda you know. The Saddam regime supports terrorism. The Saddam regime wants to get it's hands on nuclear weapons, which could find their way into terrorist hands. That is why we are there. The liberation of the Iraq people is just a bonus.

Last edited:
herbtown said:
don't u recall what bush said days after 9/11....

regarding terrorists and countries harboring/funding terrorists ?

(they're all going to fucking bow)...

p0w!

Yeah, it's not like current US foreign policy was decided in 2000 :rolleyes:

Shut up, Al'Fucktard. You have nothing constructive to add and you're not as smart as you'd appear to think you are.

I'd also like to add that it's very profound to be blindly anti-American. This makes you a "rebel" and it means that you are a "free thinker." Good job going against "the man."

Al'Muktar said:

al qaeda 'hates' saddam cuz you say so or them ? and who do u believe?

al qaeda can hate whoever they want...'that' really doesn't matter...al qaeda doesn't make me hate islam and arab peeps...they're a radical division giving their own religion a bad name...

al qaeda is a dying breed...we're going to rape them of their hatred because they're going to have zero funds...

plus, they're going to eat a lot of bombz...& saddam's filthy regime is gonna be ousted...and we're going to clean up all these cowardly motherfucks...

u wanna fight? then fight...u wanna fight like pussies...then die like one...

ya know? god...why do so many educated people not understand....it's mind boggling..

herbtown said:
al qaeda 'hates' saddam cuz you say so or them ? and who do u believe?

al qaeda can hate whoever they want...'that' really doesn't matter...al qaeda doesn't make me hate islam and arab peeps...they're a radical division giving their own religion a bad name...

al qaeda is a dying breed...we're going to rape them of their hatred because they're going to have zero funds...

plus, they're going to eat a lot of bombz...& saddam's filthy regime is gonna be ousted...and we're going to clean up all these cowardly motherfucks...

u wanna fight? then fight...u wanna fight like pussies...then die like one...

ya know? god...why do so many educated people not understand....it's mind boggling..

al-qaeda claim to be fundamentalist muslims.
They justify their actions under the name of this fundamentalist islam.
Saddam is not a muslim.
He is a blasphemer against Islam, what the fuck would they want to associate themselves with him for?

Al'Muktar said:
al-qaeda claim to be fundamentalist muslims.
They justify their actions under the name of this fundamentalist islam.
Saddam is not a muslim.
He is a blasphemer against Islam, what the fuck would they want to associate themselves with him for?
Considering that they already hit a target with links to Al-qaeda.... :rolleyes:

Apparently you've never heard the adage, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." I find this shocking when I stop to consider how well thought-out and intelligent you are.

Back