Could US DOJ sieze TW?

TheGhost

Veteran XV
http://www.warbucket.com/ was taken over, no idea what was on it, but
After the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, new charters were passed by congress insuring the safety of the nation through prosecution of individuals deemed unpatriotic through negative opinions towards the American cause

Alot of people on here say stuff like that, is it possible? :eek:

edit- I never saw warbucket, any idea what was on it, and have not read anything issued by the department of homeland security except what they put on websites, which seesm very vague

Alyusuf has been under careful watch by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for some time in regards to his ties to the middle east and possible contacts with terrorist cells in Saudi Arabia.

Alyusuf being one of the staff

anything is allowed so long as it's for satire, or humor purposes. it's the basis of freedom of speech. that's some sort of publicity stunt, i bet

do you really think the DOJ is going to bother to use warbuckets logo at the top of the page, or host their logos on warbuckets server?

if it is by some strange chance true, look at the guys name - "Tarek Alyusuf" :lol:

CapnPyro said:
anything is allowed so long as it's for satire, or humor purposes. it's the basis of freedom of speech. that's some sort of publicity stunt, i bet

do you really think the DOJ is going to bother to use warbuckets logo at the top of the page, or host their logos on warbuckets server?

if it is by some strange chance true, look at the guys name - "Tarek Alyusuf" :lol:

hehe, what other sites have been taken over?

i hope this is a joke because it would scare me if the DOJ could just take over your site for writing satire. especially a site like warbucket that usually talked about video games and shit

someone should report him just on the off chance that he's trying to use the federal government as some sort of publicity stunt, they wouldnt appreciate it much

if he's a terrorist then, um, bad terrorist.

CapnPyro said:
someone should report him just on the off chance that he's trying to use the federal government as some sort of publicity stunt, they wouldnt appreciate it much

if he's a terrorist then, um, bad terrorist.

why report him again?

I call BS for sure. Thats all publicity stunt or a desperate attempt to point something at the govt becoming nazi's. If Bush was such a dictator people wouldnt be allowed to oppose the war publicly like they do and for damn sure the DOJ wouldnt advertise their restrictions of constitutional rights.

Pengo said:
he's saying that this is all a joke, that warbucket is making fun of the DoJ

And whats wrong with making fun of the DoJ?
We all know if its a joke who hes making fun of, so fucking what?

that is definetely a hoax, they were either hacked or are pulling a publicity stunt. they can be put in jail for impersonating a government agency however.

Back