Veteran XX
Coffin%20Mod%20-%20Facia%20Close.jpg

The Facia Close Up

Coffin%20Mod%20-%20Facia%20Up.jpg

Facia Up

Coffin%20Mod%20-%20Facia%20Down.jpg

Facia Down

Coffin%20Mod%20-%20Window%20Close.jpg

My window, I cut it, but sadly not the acrylic or blowhole (came standard, no real choice)

Coffin%20Mod%20-%20Complete.jpg

The Whole Package

Info: This is a Super Flower hydraulic case, if you didn't know that, choke yourself. My first real mod (my first wannabe mod was 1 coat of fleck paint on an older codegen, with my MC (Maxx Carnage, old handle) logo cut on the side by my neighbor with nothing behind it) and first time using my RTX (a few practices on my old side panel). I listen to Death Metal, Thrash, Black Metal, Grindcore, hence the 'dark' theme (my playlist can be found here.

Tips: Nail polish + scratch = awesome. What i've found though, is that credit card trick is shit, use your finger and wipe over it horizontally. Case paint isn't usually mirror finish (stock anyhow) so it comes out quite well (can you see the scratc hint: it's on the bottom, kinda big too). Then, on the inside of the cut (the edge, on the inside) use a permanent marker to conseal it.

For overspray, use Goof Off! 2, waterbased, and works great. I got off all my overspray and cleaned up the cross on the front pretty well, and it'll get off any gunk.

What do ya think? The cutout isn't perfect, but I'll get it with practice, all in all, I'm happy.

ANGSTY GOTH WAH KILL KILL LIFE SUCKS, AFK CUTTING ARM (not really)

HeLLrAiSr said:
creepy...quicky question? who do you do this to impress?
No one really, it's a project, but if I need to give a better answer, my gf likes it, and so do my friends. I thought it'd be fun. Power tools rock :p

Not my taste at all, but I like the gold screws. I thought about using some screws or rivets on my window mod I did last night, but just used the old rubber seal.

They aren't gold, they are silver. That one pic tries to say otherwise, but they are silver. I have a silver fan guard and my psu fan grilles too are painted silver.

Thanks, Dalmar :)

They look Gold in one pic.. but silver in the other, wierd :eek:

HeLLrAiSr, my old case is for sale in the classified forums... really good deal too :) I just got my new one all modded last night, and I agree power tools are fun. Took some pics side by side of my old one compaired to new one, and the size difference is just :jawdrop:

see but what i know about computers amount to a bucket of piss, so i'm saying just take it and burn it somewhere remote ;)

Crazy8 said:
My case, which (due to this thread) I have decided to name Devourer of Goth (eat it bitches):

notgoth.jpg

According to the Ladder Theory, impressing women with a "Kitty" case won't cut it. I'm sorry.

Last edited:
HeLLrAiSr said:
how much would something like that cost, this si interesting to me...
Costed me... 35 some for the case, 50 or so for the psu (silent 350 watt, 2 fans), 13 for the grille, 2 bucks for the acrylic, and a few hours of my time. Other shit I just had laying around.

Back