Help from you parent types...

aegisalpha

Contributor
Veteran X
I'm not usually the one to do this, but here it goes...

My friends little sister has gotten herself involved with a guy 8 years older than her (she's 16).

This guy is a marine.

I found out they're meeting this weekend, without her parents permission.

Besides tell my friend (who is still off at her college now), what should I do, if anything? Is it none of my business and I should not worry about the little brat (let her figure this out on her own)?

Jazmine and other parents, is this NOT dangerous, or am I just paranoid about situations like this?

I'm thinking tell my friend and tip off her mom, but I'm not really sure if I should. Her 'rents do know about this guy, but they don't know that she has been trying to meet up with him and everything. :/

Pirate Steve said:
Smash His Fuck Aegis
He's a marine, and he's got a couple inches on me... the little bitch ain't worth that much trouble.

Besides, I'm not out for her or anything, I just don't want my friends little sis to end up pregnant by some horny pedophile bastard. :/

Last edited:
He lives on a base, he's coming home this month on leave for xmas.

I ought to just ask his brother what the fuck is wrong with him, hell I don't even hit on 16 year olds anymore, and I'm 18. :eek:

aegisalpha said:
He lives on a base, he's coming home this month on leave for xmas.

I ought to just ask his brother what the fuck is wrong with him, hell I don't even hit on 16 year olds anymore, and I'm 18. :eek:

I'm older then Aegis! :O

you need to tell him to step off...nicely or otherwise, however he wants to do it, but he shouldn't be fucking around with a girl that young.

if you want to really fuck him up...call his CO

Last edited:
all you gotta do is tell his CO

he'll be in a shit load of trouble.
prolly get kicked out of jarjar land

*edit*
oopsie...didn't see juggsie's response

Moker said:
all you gotta do is tell his CO

he'll be in a shit load of trouble.
prolly get kicked out of jarjar land

*edit*
oopsie...didn't see juggsie's response

:eek:

I know it's fairly taboo, but they can get in big trouble for that?

Back