Dear Marweas: Thanks for fucking me over

xpdnc

Contributor
Veteran XX
I asked you numerous times during the last patch if there was any way you could cut down on the size of the patches, and you released a second 80 mb patch containing worthless tr2 sounds

You also said that if i had a problem with it, I could always buy it from a store for 10 dollars.

Guess what? No stores within an hour of my home say that they will ever carry Tribes 2 again due to problems with it the first time. I can only imagine how many other people who don't have access to TW are having the same problems.

GJ fucking over the hpb's of the community, even though we complained about this during the last patch.

I used to play half-life mods as an HPB (sucked ass) and that certainly was a real bitch to update. Hell, the update program sucked ass.

I'd suggest grabbing Download Accelerator and getting the patch off the web.

xpdnc said:
I asked you numerous times during the last patch if there was any way you could cut down on the size of the patches, and you released a second 80 mb patch containing worthless tr2 sounds

You also said that if i had a problem with it, I could always buy it from a store for 10 dollars.

Guess what? No stores within an hour of my home say that they will ever carry Tribes 2 again due to problems with it the first time. I can only imagine how many other people who don't have access to TW are having the same problems.

GJ fucking over the hpb's of the community, even though we complained about this during the last patch.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm sure it was an 80 mb pack of tr2 sounds :rolleyes:

sargonnas9 said:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I'm sure it was an 80 mb pack of tr2 sounds :rolleyes:

only 40 mb of it was tr2 sounds, my bad

20 mb of it was a re-release of the maps that they said had no changes to them

[LAPD]Cheetah said:
crying because you have to wait longer to download something?

i downloaded the last patch to 97%, taking 16 hours, when it became corrupted and wouldn't finish

not only did it tie up all my bandwidth to the point that i couldn't even whore, but it wouldn't finish

and I had Yankee mail me the last patch in the mail

the point is, i paid for this once, i told marweas that i'd have problems getting it, and he didn't listen and proceeded to screw hpb's over again

Broadband is the wave of the future, too bad youre stuck in the past.. deal with it

"GOD they didnt release the new eminem album on 8-track, those motherfuckers!"

[OO]Machine said:
Broadband is the wave of the future, too bad youre stuck in the past.. deal with it

"GOD they didnt release the new eminem album on 8-track, those motherfuckers!"

if it was possible to get broadband here, i would have

find me a broadband provider that comes to my house, and i'll buy it tonight

oops, you can't! we can't even get satellite modems here!

i can run to the store and buy a cd player, i can't run to the store and get broadband

way to look like a fucking idiot

[LAPD]Cheetah said:
crying because you have to wait longer to download something?

do you know how long it take to pull down 80 MB on 56k? It's almost more efficient to have a disc mailed.

xpdnc said:
store for 10 dollars.

Guess what? No stores within an hour of my home say that they will ever carry Tribes 2 again due to problems with it the first time.

okay, you are just making that up.

80 meg? bah, when i was in high school, we used to do warez and upload 80 megs a night on a 28.8. now you're downloading at roughly 2x the speed, quit ur bitchin :p hehehe

Back