who is the ONE girl you know...

Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
that you would give anything to sleep with?
you have to know her personally, so no supermodels here..

and why

mine is a girl named jill from where i used to work.
she and i both went through several deparments together, but she was with a friend of mine the whole time

shes so damn hot, so flirty, and quite physical.. drives me mad.. got tits the size of melons and a great (big) ass, plus shes short and brunette.. win

edit: not literally guys, just the chick you lust after the most but cant have

Last edited:
a girl at my work has those blonde/brown highlights, perky tits, doesnt wear underwear, and has a tight body...

id hit that shit till my dick fell off

My friend Rasila.

Pretty good looking, but an amazing body and the perfect set of tits.

That, and she just has that personality where you know she'd be fucking amazing in the sack.

God

uh, im married now. but... there was a girl i used to hang out with before i was married that i wanted really bad. she gave head like she was born to do it (fucking amazing). we just never had the opportunity to sleep with eachother. i would have loved to sleep with her. we were never "together". it would have been nice.

Adolf Hitler's Wife:
eva12.jpg

You have to be mad to not want Eva Braun.

Cuthyone said:
You don't know her, so there's no point in me telling you.
It would never happen between her and I, as she so painfully made clear a month ago. Why should I bother if it'll never happen?

Actually, there's about 5-6 girls at my work who're definite hotties, (8.5s-9s) but all of them have bf's and refer to them whenever I speak to them. ("oh, my bf likes comps too, but I never got them.")

my friend's boss, laurie

26, great rack, wicked abs, cheerful, works out and eats right

short hair, short & slender

perfect woman

also makes $75,000 a year, works 25 hours a week and loves dogs

Back