nhl fanz!.... (lets talk some hockey nigz)..

herbtown

Contributor
Veteran XX
my B's are on mothaFuQ'n fire!

i never thought that was possible with the losses of billyGuerin and overrated byron dafoe...

w00tz...

when we get samsonov back...look the fuck out!

p0w!

joey thornton...i luv u :devil:

hi brad...yea leafs are in some troublez...dunno what is up with them...too much line mixing up...i think they need another new arena or something? ;P

i hate them anyhow...i hafta...imma B's fan...and Bruinz don't dig leafs... ;]

CrazyLEG said:
STARS = Win!!!!!!!!!

we got Guerin!!

pOw!

u got billy cuz B's = cheap...never even made him an offer....and he's from mass...how gay is that..? (answer: real gay...as gay as fat mav)...

anyhow...

turco rox...i like the stars too...modano is the best two way forward going... :p

Fack yea dave!
And big man Lapointe should be back fairly soon...i'll ask him on saturday when he comes in for his Saturday morning Large 3 sweet & low with cream and a bacon egg and cheese on a croisant (ketchup on the side)

:bigthumb:

avs will rebound just fine...

it's not how u start the season...it's how u finish...

patience lil firestormie... ;P

The voice of Canada hockey, Don Cherry (SP?) was on the Jim Rome show today.
Said the game is too weak with all the penality calls for obstruction.
Says there are no fights, and that's what the fans want to see.
Says people will leave the consession stand line when a fight breaks out. That's not happening, and attendance is down.

refs are just very inconsistent...that's not going to help attendance problems...

cost of tickets are too much moniez now...as are the players salaries...

nhl needs to adapt the international rules....we all saw how the olympic hockey games were much more intense...

herbtown said:
avs will rebound just fine...

it's not how u start the season...it's how u finish...

patience lil firestormie... ;P

yea they better

it still doesnt bother me since i have hejduk and sakic in my pool

they score all the goals if the avs get any anyway

#2 this week in power rankings...next week we shall be #1 and its great seeing the B's, C's, and Pat's all in 1st place in their respective divisions :D

Back